• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lani

Maybe I'm being an insensitive petty b#### but I dont see how my sister couldnt have come with me to get dinner(which included her friend) but no she couldnt leave her friend alone in her room.o_OIt would have only taken 10-15 minutes.I think she can handle it.:facepalm: The place everyone decided on tends to not only make you wait longer but screws things up to the more we get.

Dark Drakan

Admin
@Dante's Stalker @Dark Drakan Thank you, both. =) I really appreciate all your support. I think I'm going to try for it. Use the time it'll take to prepare for it to find a school that'll suit me and then go from there. Try and keep as much to myself and mum as long as possible until I need to talk to Gran about it (because she'll tell everyone the second anything's official). Maybe it'll work out. It's really scary, though. :S

You will regret the things you don't go for or attempt far more than the ones you do & risk failing at so go for it & give it your all. People will respect you far more for trying.

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
If only these two locations were real.

Castle_of_Mallet_Island.jpg

Fortuna_Castle_CA_DMC4.png

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
When people say "Oh I didn't know that" to things they wouldn't of probably have known/been aware of anyway.

I do that a lot. ._.

Thinking:
Today is my day off. Yay! No cleaning, no nothing I don't want to do (except clean out the litter box, because wtf did you eat, Stilts x_x). Tomorrow I'll work, do research, etc., but today...nope. Maybe I'll go back to sleep.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Wtf, subconscious?! Why would you give me an entire string of nightmares like that? Stop doing it the first night he's gone, goddamn it. This is exactly why we end up with insomnia. x_x That forest looked pretty cool though....but glad dream me didn't go in, because I guarantee I would have gotten lost...

+Okay coffee, we're going to take it nice and slow today. No rush, we can start the next scene whenever we're ready.

Last edited:

Lani

Come on NoA,give us a confirmation on whether FF5 is going to have a physical release and a release date. Europe and Australia not only have release dates and physical release but a special edition as well.:bored:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I wish Sega would make haste with the localisation of the Yakuza games. Y5 was announced back in 2011 and we have to wait till later this year to get it in the west... as a digital download. Because of this slowness, we're like 3 games behind Japan now :'(

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I'm reading a few stories on Inkitt and deiced to read a story that won first place in one of its many contest. The story was good but short. However when I read the review someone was 'appalled' that this story won first place. Saying that Inkitt's contests are a joke and the only reason it won was because he had Facebook. lol Mind you this person also side that the story had to be 'fresh and new' to be good. lol A bit salty luv? The author did reply with a nice a courtesy response. lol Can't please everyone.

I've been thinking about entering one of these contest, but I don't think I have anything I feel is good enough to enter with. Might start reading some more so I can get a few more ideas. Anyways, of to write some more and stuff. +_+

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm reading a few stories on Inkitt and deiced to read a story that won first place in one of its many contest. The story was good but short. However when I read the review someone was 'appalled' that this story won first place. Saying that Inkitt's contests are a joke and the only reason it won was because he had Facebook. lol Mind you this person also side that the story had to be 'fresh and new' to be good. lol A bit salty luv? The author did reply with a nice a courtesy response. lol Can't please everyone.

I've been thinking about entering one of these contest, but I don't think I have anything I feel is good enough to enter with. Might start reading some more so I can get a few more ideas. Anyways, of to write some more and stuff. +_+

Which story is it? At first I thought maybe Ethereal Princess, but that one hasn't won any contests yet...I don't think. :unsure: I'd be really surprised if I wasn't familiar with the reviewer in question, too. One in particular has made fair points, but come off petty with others I've noticed. >.>

To be fair though (and I've pointed this out myself), the voting system itself is something of a flaw for the reason they mentioned. Not saying the stories that win aren't good; just that getting a ton of votes doesn't always equate to the story's quality, but to the number of friends people have on social networks. It would be fine if we knew for sure all those votes actually involved people reading the stories, not just clicking the heart because it's someone they know. Some of the stories with fewer votes are just as eligible for wins as the contestants in the top three slots--for whatever reason, however, they get passed over.

Law of the literary jungle, I guess. ^^; It's one thing to be one of the best of your class (in school) out of 30 kids: but when you up that number to thousands? Well, the competition gets stiffer. :p

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Rebel Dynasty The story is called Dressed to Deceive. It was well written and pretty good imo. And the reviewer's name is christaingrid777. He may have a point about the Inkitt's vetoing system but he came of a bit petty and salty. *sigh* Some people think the know.

Huh, not the reviewer I thought it would be. There's one that's kinda made a name for himself with his critique. I thought it would be him.

I haven't read that one yet, but I bet it didn't deserve the criticism the reviewer gave it. I'll have to check it out, see what it's like. :)

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
Trying to record for the dmc tournament is annoying. It's like when you know it's recording and there's no room for error, recording becomes nerve-wrecking and you start playing poorly. Then I go to the bloody palace to take a break from making a clip and I bust out some of the best moves I've ever done with Vergil :facepalm: I guess I have to let the thought that it's recording go, somehow!

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Trying to record for the dmc tournament is annoying. It's like when you know it's recording and there's no room for error, recording becomes nerve-wrecking and you start playing poorly. Then I go to the bloody palace to take a break from making a clip and I bust out some of the best moves I've ever done with Vergil :facepalm: I guess I have to let the thought that it's recording go, somehow!
Why not do something else entirely so you can forget that you recording. Maybe that can help put you at ease.

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
Why not do something else entirely so you can forget that you recording. Maybe that can help put you at ease.

Thanks for the tip, but time is running short and if I do something else, I'll just stress about making a clip. But being in the bloody palace eased me up a bit :thumbsup:

Top Bottom