• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
There's some good people here. I appreciate the advice and support. I know sometimes I can get pretty passionate and heated about what I like and aggravated at the annoying people, but it's nice to know some people on here who don't judge and are actually willing to give a crap.

Even though for the most part we're almost practically strangers only interacting through a forum about video games, I've felt better knowing you guys than a lot of people I deal with on a day to day basis. It might not seem like much ,but to me, it's a lot.

Thank you. I'd give you hugs if I could, but the next best thing *virtual hugs*.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
@Dante's Stalker Congratulations :D

CT: Fudging Hypocrite :shifty:

I think the neighbors have a problem with Tilly... :meh:
I don't know what, but I'm pretty sure they seem to think she's winding their dog up... on purpose! So they're going to build a three foot wall... how fudging dumb can you get? :shifty:
Tilly doesn't care about your dog (I don't either), she ignores him (as do I), she just wants to watch the birds. :meh:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Cannot stop LOLing that a guy opened his pizza upside down and thought it had come without toppings. Even I don't usually come up with tuff like that. XD *kinda feels bad for him, too*

+I gots jellybeans. Who wants some?

Edit: Joan Rivers died.... :'( Rest in peace, you wonderful lady.

Last edited:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
So today I played Project X Zone and decided to draw Chun-Li. And I love how it came out. I still need to practice more, but a least I can draw hands. Lol need to get the scanner up and I'll post it up here...maybe make my very own random thread. ....because y'know....stuff. :)

Also I want some sweet...like flan. Hmm I wonder if the nutella hazelnut chocolate spread is any good.....must have sweets.....L -.-

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Shadow: I heard Joan Rivers suffered a cardiac arrest. A terrible shame she passed away. Much love and respect to her, and may she rest in peace.

@Chancey289 : That really means a lot. Thanks for being a part of this great Community. A great deal of us hold a lot of respect for one another. You are without a doubt one of those members that is respected, I'm sure. And at least I can say for myself that I care for your feelings. And virtual or not, you're all friends to me.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I was going to make a thread asking why comedians swear (the f-words and is it necessary)... but I thought better about it.
It's because my dad is being a twonk again. When I asked him, "well, why do you use the f-word?" He got all 'high and mighty' about it and said, "because my life is :poop:".
It took all of my self control to not reply and cause an argument... :shifty:

Well, back to Daz Studio...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
After all of that waititing around, they booked online instead.

What they have chosen is my idea of a holiday nightmare at a cheap resort with drunk teens and yobs running around late at night. I would never go on one of those 18 to 30 holidays; they're dangerous and tacky. They have no idea what they're in for. Can't say I didn't warn them:rolleyes:

If I'm going to Greece, it'd be Kefalonia again in a nice hotel. None of that 18 to 30 nonsense there.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Did what minor adjustments I needed to do for Chapters One through Three in regards to that one minor detail (which itself didn't involve much, but as usual, I found other things I wanted to improve, along the way).

Once kiddo's in bed--going through Chapter Four to clean it up as best I can.

Mmm, chai tea. :inlove:

Whoa, Joan Rivers died? Is it me, or has this been a very somber year for celeb deaths?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
*virtual bro-hug*

up up down down left right left right *hug*

mgs reference

Debug activated!
The ability to spawn a thousand bro hug boxes! *Proceeds...And game crashes...Crashes hard, EVERTHING you worked for is gone...* But STILL totally worth it! :thumbsup:

Had a bit of a scare there... :eek: But it seems everything is A-Ok. :unsure:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I wish stores would keep clothes sizes the same. It's such a hassle shopping from store to store. Siz 6 is either too small or too big; same goes for size 8. I even had to buy size 10 in a coat once because size 8 was a bit too tight.
Then there are the 'super skinny' clothes that are really one size smaller than the label says.:rolleyes: It's silly.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I wish stores would keep clothes sizes the same. It's such a hassle shopping from store to store. Siz 6 is either too small or too big; same goes for size 8. I even had to buy size 10 in a coat once because size 8 was a bit too tight.
Then there are the 'super skinny' clothes that are really one size smaller than the label says.:rolleyes: It's silly.

My fiancee has stated things like this to me before and told me that due to sizes being different depending on various stores/websites she visits she has trouble finding what she actually does want in her size. My brain only so much as managed to process the thought of keeping sizes pretty much the same everywhere. But hey that would be too simple and logical so lets enjoy living in a World with chaotic disorder. No I'm most definitely NOT being sarcastic...

...Much.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
I don't know what to do with myself. I've been suffering from major depression as of late and my body is just thrown out of whack because I was forced to stop taking my medication for bipolar and this cold turkey.

I feel sick and have just been lying in my room in the dark basically for the last two days trying to distract myself with random crap. It makes me not wanna do anything. And no one here at home gives a crap. They don't get it and just are basically like, "You just have a case of the sads. Get over it and go to your room, you're sick in the head".

*sigh*

I don't know why I'm even sharing this stuff on a public forum. Maybe I'm crying for help, maybe I just don't care about what I do at this point. I can't even keep my thoughts straight.
Late reply, I know... but wow, that explains some things. Being on a forum doesn't really help, at least it didn't for me in the past. And I don't mean that in a bad way or anything.
I suspected you were depressed before, because I've had issues with dysthymia... and what's annoying is that it could strike at any time, for no apparent reason, and could last for years. It's one of those weird things you can't do anything about, because your body seems to think it's normal. Though it's not at all comparable to bipolar disorder, of course.
Anyway, hope you're feeling a bit better.

Top Bottom