• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Chancey289 why were you forced to stop your meds? Did your doc say to do so? Just wondering why you've stopped them. Have you got a support system (other than family who, by the sounds of it, is not being very supportive) in place? The low after the 'high' is always bad, and if you've gone cold turkey, the withdrawals amplify it. What were you on and what was it for, the bipolar and/or depression?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Okay, today--today--I will finish Chapter Four. Got so close last night, but between other things and my brain fuzzing over on me (and having to get up early), I bit off more than I can chew. ^^; (Still got a lot done, all told).

Shouldn't be too much longer, then I can read over it, and edit, section-by-section.

I think I'll do a major cleaning of the house, too, over the next few days.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Cool, ended up playing persona FES on my ps 2 today. Love that game. :) I really want to write a story similar to persona or one of the other shin megami tensa gmaes.

Also we got the internet back out the house. :) very nice. But, I might just write some more. As well listen to some vocialoid song covers. Sweet

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
@Chancey289 why were you forced to stop your meds? Did your doc say to do so? Just wondering why you've stopped them. Have you got a support system (other than family who, by the sounds of it, is not being very supportive) in place? The low after the 'high' is always bad, and if you've gone cold turkey, the withdrawals amplify it. What were you on and what was it for, the bipolar and/or depression?
I was forced to stop cold turkey because I wasn't able to see the Dr. to get a refill. I have no insurance and also I am forced to pay for these things out of pocket. I can't just walk in and demand a refill. Me just being jerked around by this effed up system. What ya gonna do?

I have to take two different medications twice every day for manic/depressive bipolar disorder and just straight up depression. It's no bueno and not fun.

And unfortunately, I really don't have the support I would like. My mom and I don't really get along and she couldn't care less what I'm up to really. Most of the people in my family just treat me like I'm some pariah because a dr. told me I have these issues and it's that stigma that comes along with it. People in my family can be very ignorant. The one person that was my best support and never judged me, died last November. My grandpa was like my best friend.

My girlfriend tries to help me out and she can a lot, but I can't see her as often as I want. My girlfriend doesn't live in the same town as me anymore and is about 3 hours away. Not a trip I can afford to make very often. It's why I'm working on just moving there, but that also will take some time and plenty of work. That adds to the depression when you can't see the one you love like you want to, and how hard it is at the moment just to get where I wanna be in life.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
*Cackles* Finally! It's finally done! That damnable, long, pain in the ass chapter is finally done!

Now all I have to do is edit--then I can either start Ch. 5, or continue wherever I left of in the rough notes (Chapter 13, I think...). ^^; Or, I can stop dragging my feet on some of those more challenging scenes...

I'd take a day off, but....nah, that's not happening.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
D: Yellowstone's volcano is scary. Now I really wanna move. *wonders if there's a place on Earth with no volcanos*

We don't have any in the UK. Although Edinburgh Castle is (apparently) built on an extinct one. In fact, all of our volcanoes are extinct ( apparently there are nine of them and they haven't erupted in 60 million years).
Oh, I've just learned that the Giant's Causeway in Ireland is an extinct volcano too. So yeah, we don't have any volcanoes.

CT: Isn't it amazing, he can remember a t.v. character, but he can't remember strangling his own wife...twice! :shifty:
I'm sorry, do we need a 'running commentary' of what poligrip is like to clean off a denture or what it tastes like?
No, we don't... keep it to yourself... gross idiot.:shifty:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
We don't have any in the UK. Although Edinburgh Castle is (apparently) built on an extinct one. In fact, all of our volcanoes are extinct ( apparently there are nine of them and they haven't erupted in 60 million years).
Oh, I've just learned that the Giant's Causeway in Ireland is an extinct volcano too. So yeah, we don't have any volcanoes.

*packs bags and begins to move* Safety from volcanos, here I come! =D LOL

Thinking:
Violet, why you gotta be so difficult to write? *pokes shrugging character* I can't wait to write Xee0.... *snuggles him* And Logan. Omnomnom.

+ Spicy. Spicy! SPICY! :dead: *chugs water* :hungover: Dear lord, why'd they smush that up against a huge chunk of wasabi? *gulps more water*
++ You know, readers online are weird. On FFN, I can usually predict how they'll react. But the ones on dA and FP are strange. Is it just me or do they seem to fave more than they comment on those sites? o_O

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
So school started today, If ailed at un-insomniacing myself so im uber tired... and soccer practice was hard today. On the brighter side of things my Tales AMV notched 200 views and today marks 4 years of me being apart of this forum so yay for that, you won't getting rid of my anytime soon either. I have the all powerful claymore mine security system. I hope I don't step on one...:sneaky:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
This might sound fake but I have a good idea where you're coming from. I've recently gone cold turkey on an AD my psychiatrist actually wanted to add more onto, simply because I don't trust they know what they're talking about. It wasn't working anyway, in my opinion. All advice I can give you is to youtube it. See how other people who were on the same meds and in the same boat as you have coped and are coping with it, even if you only check out a couple of videos to get the comfort in knowing that there are other people out there who know what you're going through.
I've been keen to try natural remedies for a while now and my therapist suggested this site: http://www.blackdoginstitute.org.au/
Funny enough, I've found fish oil tablets help keep my mood okay. Not great, but less dips during the day. And if you try the St. John's Wort, make sure all the other meds are out of your system for at least 48 hours before you start on this. Apparently nature's anti-D and science's anti-D's don't get along well.
And when I say I have a good idea where you're coming from, it's on more counts than just going cold turkey. Long distance relationship/un-supportive family/ignorant friends. Triple check. If you want to chat, we can do so in PM, whenever you want or are ready.

+ So....okay I suck at numbers but this baffles me. 9 weeks and 1 day? I'm chuffed (that's three weeks closer to the end than I'd predicted HURRAH) but I'm also really, very, terribly confused.

++ I SAW DEM LITTLE NUBS WAVING ABOUT. Ultrasounds have improved in quality since three years ago, I mean whoa. That was awesome. :) So was the nurse.

Top Bottom