• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i really do feeel like a lot of movie adaptions rely heavily on prior knowledge of the content. i was just watching john carter and it is very loose in adapting the firsst book to screen, but i loved it. and i'm not sure i love it because it's a great sci-fi film or just because i know and love the books. same with A LOT of superhero movies (just to name the top few on my list: guardians of the galaxy, man of steel, tmnt, the amazing spider-man 1/2, godzilla, star trek, daniel crag 007 movies). it's not a major thing. i would just like to know if i'm enjoying a film based off it's own merits as opposed to loving what it's paying homage to.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Lol! Been there, but unfortunately, I don't know any sure-fire way to do it. Very slowly and carefully scrape it off with something sharp, I guess. ^^; Allow someone with decent precision skills to do it, to prevent scarring the floor...
Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a go.:thumbsup: The only reason I moved the candle in the first place was because I thought I had put it too close to the curtains. Then the candle somehow fell out of the candle holder. :facepalm:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I think once all the kids are out of the house...like... when I'm fifty... I'll start my sword collection....unless I buy a 3D printer before then.

I know what I'm going to do with a 3D printer... 3D VERGIL(s)!!!!! *insert ebil laugh here*.

CT: I'm not going to try and be like other artists.
Nevan looks good as a 3Delight render.

I can't wait until emotional abuse becomes an arrest-able offence in the UK... I'm sick of him treating her like cr*p.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
It's only just into September and already I'm thinking about October and Halloween.
I think about Halloween all the time.

And Horror Nights at Universal Studios. :sneaky:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :nailbiting:

But allow me to explain myself further: the chocolate, the fact that you can be whatever you want for one day, the chocolate, the spooky atmospheric effects from the decorations, the chocolate, the feeling of the paranormal... and the chocolate.

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It takes me about 2 hours every morning just to settle my stomach. And then it still feels upset when I leave the house.
I don't feel like going to work. I feel like staying home and sleeping.
I wish I was selfish enough to pull that off.

+ please God don't let me get sick at work!

Top Bottom