• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Finished Riku's story in Chain of Memories. It took me less than half of the time it did to beat Soras. I liked Riku's story a lot more than Sora's. I found Riku to be more interesting than Sora, Ansem was still awesome, and I like the duel feature in combat. Probably going to make a ramble video on the game as a whole soon.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Going to hurt tomorrow, another 10k walk after going to gym & following that with Insanity workout. Add to that, that I'm working 6 days this week & it's going to be a tiring one...

Oh man. Reading this makes me feel tired out. So I can't imagine how hard on you it's going to be. Man through it, that'll probably work. I hope :)

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: Oni.....why won't yoh work!? T_T sigh I got a ps2 but you won't read! -.- but damn moon harvest works. What's up with this?!:bored: So I might try another game.....musashi.... eeeeehh.:kiss:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Nope, they're everywhere *paranoid* We can all go hide in the crack of doom. That'll probably work.

Nuuuuu. Pfft! Yeah, right, we'll be totally safe there. :p

@Shadow I so want to go to Pompeii, one day. I bet I'll be sad though, if I ever get to see it--given what happened to them, and all. :(

CT: So...so close to wrapping this up. Ooouucccccchhh!! >.< My back hates me, right now...

Mum really wants to go, as well. I don't know that I'd be able to, though. There was a Pompeii exhibit that came to Balboa Park when I lived in San Diego and...it was beautiful, but so, so, so sad. *had to leave while everyone was still looking around*
Oh noes! I hope your back feels better soon. =(

Last edited:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
There's one thing I don't quite understand.

Where do they get enough chairs for people in Heaven? People need chairs. I'd hate to picture my dear nan up there having to stand up most of the time. She was 80. Good old nan. You knew how to cook. Always treated us kids good. Love you. Miss you.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I don't know what to do with myself. I've been suffering from major depression as of late and my body is just thrown out of whack because I was forced to stop taking my medication for bipolar and this cold turkey.

I feel sick and have just been lying in my room in the dark basically for the last two days trying to distract myself with random crap. It makes me not wanna do anything. And no one here at home gives a crap. They don't get it and just are basically like, "You just have a case of the sads. Get over it and go to your room, you're sick in the head".

*sigh*

I don't know why I'm even sharing this stuff on a public forum. Maybe I'm crying for help, maybe I just don't care about what I do at this point. I can't even keep my thoughts straight.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
And no one here at home gives a crap. They don't get it and just are basically like, "You just have a case of the sads. Get over it and go to your room, you're sick in the head".

I don't know why I'm even sharing this stuff on a public forum. Maybe I'm crying for help, maybe I just don't care about what I do at this point. I can't even keep my thoughts straight.

Yeah bro. I think you are sharing it because it helps you to get it off your mind (Well in a small way) Yeah I mean people open up and talk about their problems because then in a way it makes them feel a bit better. Sure those problems probably won't just go away by talking about them. Nobody would expect them to, but it's a step in the right direction. Perhaps a cry for help. And depression is a serious thing. I'm sure we all know this. So it doesn't matter if anyone says it's just a 'touch of the sad feels', that's their ignorance clouding the bigger picture.

And seriously well done for openly sharing this. No patronism intended. Share your thoughts and talk to others. I'll be damned if I see you depressed...

...You owe me a Spider-Man drawing. Okay not really a time for jokes. But they help to cheer up the mood.

Remember that you always have us. This wonderful Community. You want to share anything ever, go ahead. You fancy doing it in private, come find me. I'm in my office 9-5 most days. Y'know, inbetween all that web-slinging and swinging. Lol I just thought, Spidey is a swinger xD...

And jokes again LoD, really?!...:banghead:

Seriously though, look after yourself. You'll always have our help, 24/7.

Love ya buddy! :)

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Yeah bro. I think you are sharing it because it helps you to get it off your mind (Well in a small way) Yeah I mean people open up and talk about their problems because then in a way it makes them feel a bit better. Sure those problems probably won't just go away by talking about them. Nobody would expect them to, but it's a step in the right direction. Perhaps a cry for help. And depression is a serious thing. I'm sure we all know this. So it doesn't matter if anyone says it's just a 'touch of the sad feels', that's their ignorance clouding the bigger picture.

And seriously well done for openly sharing this. No patronism intended. Share your thoughts and talk to others. I'll be damned if I see you depressed...

...You owe me a Spider-Man drawing. Okay not really a time for jokes. But they help to cheer up the mood.

Rember that you always have us. This wonderful Community. You want to share anything ever, go ahead. You fancy doing it in private, come find me. I'm in my office 9-5 most days. Y'know, inbetween all that web-slinging and swinging. Lol I just thought, Spidey is a swinger xD...

And jokes again LoD, really?!...:banghead:

Seriously though, look after yourself. You'll always have our help, 24/7.

Love ya buddy! :)
The jokes are fine by me man. I like that. And I haven't forgotten about your artwork. Just these past couple days been really hectic. But thanks dude and I'll keep that offer in mind.

You're a good dude. They should really make you new forum overlord whenever they decide to choose.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The jokes are fine by me man. I like that. And I haven't forgotten about your artwork. Just these past couple days been really hectic. But thanks dude and I'll keep that offer in mind.

You're a good dude. They should really make you new forum overlord whenever they decide to choose.

It's understandable man, it really is. And I would really love to keep the jokes coming, but my DeLorean broke down. Now Biff is somewhere in the future using my material :(

Glad you will my friend :)

Hmm, new forum overlord he says...hmm, how very interesting :sneaky: lol

Top Bottom