• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Loopy @LordOfDarkness I know the feeling; even at the same store, you'll find the sizing problem. It leaves you with no choice but to try everything on before you walk out the door with it. I've walked out with size 9 and 12 pants in the same bag.

It's those days that make you hate being a chick. -_-

CT: That was a good breakfast--peameal bacon and eggs. Artery-clogging goodness! I regret nothing...

Okay, time to put the second half of chapter four through its (first) edit, and hopefully it'll be good enough to share.

Hopefully. D:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Seriously Ohio, all summer you hardly went into the upper seventies but now that I have soccer after school and junk you jump to the heat stroke inducing mid eighties....Mother nature be giving me one of these

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
so technically...spider-man is the bad guy
I've been saying this since he decided to side with the Superhuman Registration Act... it's an invasion of privacy, you know.

They warned us about that in the first X-Men movie, remember?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/14/the-10-greatest-spider-man-moments

Anyway, I know he's supposed to be "brave" for doing that, but in my honest opinion, it's only brave if you're doing it on your own, and not with Tony Stark's "blessing" (and subsequent protection said blessing provides).

I see it more as coercing other heroes to reveal themselves more than as a real act of "bravery".

Last edited:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I've been saying this since he decided to side with the Superhuman Registration Act... it's an invasion of privacy, you know.

They warned us about that in the first X-Men movie, remember?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/14/the-10-greatest-spider-man-moments

Anyway, I know he's supposed to be "brave" for doing that, but in my honest opinion, it's only brave if you're doing it on your own, and not with Tony Stark's "blessing" (and subsequent protection said blessing provides).

I see it more as coercing other heroes to reveal themselves more than as a real act of "bravery".
couldn't agree more. but i guess i'd chalk it up to more of him being too reckless and not thinking far enough ahead as to how his actions might affect everyone.
but really, the whole notion of peter becoming spider-man in the first place is pretty selfish and ass-holish. think about it. peter lived in an era where there weren't really many superheroes. he technically IS the next super soldier. he could have developed cures for disease (which he can do. ikr, frikin crazy). he could have also sold his web shooter designs to gov't contractors AND the police force. that way, even the trigger happiest of the force would've been shooting non lethal rounds at "threatening individuals". also this reduces his rogues gallery to next to nobody. there are only really 8 spider-man villains that AREN'T a direct or indirect result of his existence. not only that, but he could've graduated HS rich, famous, and in half the time. but bagged not only flash thompson's girls, but the regular peter parker girls as well. uncle been would still be alive (hell damn near EVERYBODY would still be alive).
and even post civil war, peter is the reason the time stream is so messed up. he's the reason for most of the marvel universe's failed scientific research. AND the countless civilian AND superhero deaths. can we just go back in time and shoot the little ****er when he was a baby? i feel like both the marvel and DC universe would be thankful. especially superman and wonder woman.

KRSkull

he could have also sold his web shooter designs to gov't contractors AND the police force. that way, even the trigger happiest of the force would've been shooting non lethal rounds at "threatening individuals".

I disagree with you about this part. because at first they would be like "WOW this is awesome" and after a while they will be like "this is good but we could make it better" and they start to tinker with it and customise it. and some greedy people would try to steal the designs and either sell it or use it for evil.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I disagree with you about this part. because at first they would be like "WOW this is awesome" and after a while they will be like "this is good but we could make it better" and they start to tinker with it and customise it. and some greedy people would try to steal the designs and either sell it or use it for evil.
well, yeah. but that's just how technology works. noble scientist develops a tool for good, then some blood thirsty hack buys it, perverts it and then it's legacy is seen as a tool for evil *coff*hiroshima/nagasaki*coff*

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
*Sigh* Why is is so hard to find anyone who actually wants to do something in an mmo? I know you can do a lot of things, but when you are in a guild and half of your guild mates do nothing but craft.... i wonder if they should just play minecraft. It's cheaper that why. Plus when a guild mate ask for help that what a few minutes to say...sorry I don't want to be bother by you I cause i'm crafting... and then go with someone else.....*sigh*

Anyhow, how to get Destiny for the PS 4 or my pc some time. Can't wait to party with you gays and gals. X3

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've made a tube of Pringles last nearly two weeks... (yes, that is an achievement, my father usually eats them before I have a chance to get near them).

I've still gotta try out Thief on the PS4.
I need another DVD stand for my PS4 games... wait make that bookshelf.

Top Bottom