• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well I think the show was described as a Victorian horror mash-up kind off like ABC's Once Upon A time so I guess they used the Dracula novel as a hook since its the most popular of the era. I think Dorian Gray and Frankenstein are a part of the cast so there's the chance to see more 18th century literary characters(or real people).
Watched the first/pilot episode and I'm so glad I did. Looks like a decent horror /supernatural series to me.

And I'm totally crushing on the gunslinger already...

+whoa sleepy pills give me major hangovers.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Nope, level 3 TA, soon to be HLTA which means I will be teaching full lessons by myself. Maybe I'll take a degree in primary school teaching when I'm a bit older, but for now, I'm really happy doing this.
Cool :D You have cool kids in your school...At mine some underaged jerks literally left pile of **** on teachers table :/

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Watched the first/pilot episode and I'm so glad I did. Looks like a decent horror /supernatural series to me.

And I'm totally crushing on the gunslinger already...

+whoa sleepy pills give me major hangovers.
At first, I wasn't sure about it. But what really hooked me in was the plot line about Frankenstein. Now I really like the show and can't wait for season 2.

Cool :D You have cool kids in your school...At mine some underaged jerks literally left pile of **** on teachers table :/
At my school, I'm lucky. All of the children and all the staff I work with are so nice and friendly. The only problems I have are with the parents of the children.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Turns out that I'll be seeing the same film tomorrow as I am with the school next week. That means I'll have to try and not talk about the movie to the children when they ask about it. I don't want to spoil it for them...this could be a hard thing to do.:cautious:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm back!

That was the longest eight days of my life, with only a small amount of pay-off (all the suffering, strangely enough, was worth it).

I missed all of yous so, so much...you have no idea!

It looks like I missed quite a bit.

@Shadow I'm sorry you lost another baby. :( But, like everyone else already said, you gave him love and attention for the short amount of time you had him, and that counts for a lot. *Huggles*

@Ieyasu You will be linking us to your youtube tutorial page when you get it up and running, yes? :)

@Sparda's rejected son A good place to blog for your stories is www.wordpress.com :)

Top Bottom