• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Finally had my fringe/ bangs cut back in. I feel much more like me now:D

It's weird, I always grow the hair out to about chin length, decide I don't like my new hair and then get it cut. It's a strange cycle. :tongue:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i really do like the whole concept behind shared universes in comic books, but i'm not so sure they work in movies. i really liked the avengers and the MCU and i'm sure i'll like what the DCcU will do, but not everything needs to have a shared universe. because once the universe gets a certain amount of people, then the universe goes from being the fantastic within the mundane to being the mundane within the much more fantastical mundane.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Jinx passed away about an hour or so ago. We took him to the vet around noon because he was unresponsive and unmoving and...just generally not doing well. The vet told us he was diabetic and his blood sugar was over 600 (and he also had thyroid issues and a UTI). Since the chance of recovery was so low, we decided to euthanize him. And, about thirty seconds after we had decided it, he stopped breathing on his own and his heart stopped.

I know I should be happy he didn't die alone, but...I just...I wanted so badly for him to have a nice home and to be happy.

I don't have anymore words in me anymore.

I don't know when I'll next be on.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Jinx passed away about an hour or so ago. We took him to the vet around noon because he was unresponsive and unmoving and...just generally not doing well. The vet told us he was diabetic and his blood sugar was over 600 (and he also had thyroid issues and a UTI). Since the chance of recovery was so low, we decided to euthanize him. And, about thirty seconds after we had decided it, he stopped breathing on his own and his heart stopped.

I know I should be happy he didn't die alone, but...I just...I wanted so badly for him to have a nice home and to be happy.

I'm very very sorry :( I know how you feel, because my cat also died not so long ago...Get better and remember you done everything you could for him.

KRSkull

I am really sorry to hear that. I believe that you have found a nice home for him in your heart and i also believe that he felt really happy because he met you.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

Ah fudge, me and my big mouth... *hugs* I'm so sorry Shadow. :frown:
You were kind and caring enough to give a damn when no one else did... at least he was comfortable in his last few hours, thanks to you (when it could've been so different and, something tells me that Jinx would've appreciated it too).

CT: Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to dry my eyes... :'(... it's made me think of our last kitty.
At times, being an animal lover is a real curse.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
That feeling when you accomplished something you always wanted to do. Even if it was a minor thing.
giphy.gif

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm very very sorry :( I know how you feel, because my cat also died not so long ago...Get better and remember you done everything you could for him.
I am really sorry to hear that. I believe that you have found a nice home for him in your heart and i also believe that he felt really happy because he met you.
Ah fudge, me and my big mouth... *hugs* I'm so sorry Shadow. :frown:
You were kind and caring enough to give a damn when no one else did... at least he was comfortable in his last few hours, thanks to you (when it could've been so different and, something tells me that Jinx would've appreciated it too).

CT: Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to dry my eyes... :'(... it's made me think of our last kitty.
At times, being an animal lover is a real curse.

Thank you, you guys. *hugs* I'm...really torn up about this (especially since Bunny died last month), but I have this strange feeling of peace. Like Jinx is alright now and is happy and wants me to know that. He got to die with a name and with love, which is more than he had two weeks ago, though I wish I could have given him more.

To everyone on the forums who's lost a pet, I'm sorry you've had to go through it. I think losing a pet is like losing a child; it's one of the hardest things in the world and anyone who tells you not to mourn or to get over it has never really felt that kind of love before. I'd like to think that, maybe, our pets are out there still, looking out for us like we've looked out for them.

Thinking:
Oh, Stilts, flowers aren't for eating, baby. Neither are leaves. :rolleyes: Silly boy. *cuddles him*

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Soccer conditioning day four: The dense fog was enough to give off an eerie vibe and then in the middle of running the mile a siren went off. This of course caused Pyramid Head to materialize and lay waste to everyone.
- This message was brought to you by Hunter's spirit from the great beyond.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I saw Marlon Brando in The Wild ones (its from the 50s) and he reminded me of jojo's bizarre adventure

I think Josh Hartnett in this show reminded me of DMC1 Dante visually.

So he's my fan pik if the movie ever comes to fruition but Im not sure he'll do it as i think he's sworn off hollywood and focused on more indie films but he's doing a show with Frankenstien and Dracula so I guess you can make a good case for it.

http://www.newsarama.com/21538-agent-kallus-gets-first-full-villain-reveal-for-star-wars-rebels.html
so excited for this show

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star

Oh no, I'm so sorry, Shadow..
I may be a weirdo, I may post weird things on here and say weird things. I may hate most humans, but dammit animals get to me easily..
I'd offer a hug, but I haven't showered yet and been working. So I'm a bit dirty and what not.
The thing is, you gave Jinx so much love till he's gone, and I bet that made him feel so much better. (I too have a similar story about something like this, except I only knew the cat 5 minutes before it passed)
So, that's what makes you an amazing person, is being able to give love to something and never ask for anything in return. Just a smile, or a purr in this case, and that's amazing.
You did good, to be able to give love..
I'm sorry again.

KRSkull

CT: for a game where it is requried for you to gather supplies and scavenge places far away from your safehouse in order to survive. i am surprised that they didn't thought about give you the option to put what you have gathered in the trunk of your car. (I am talking about you State of Decay).

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I'm so sorry, Shadow.

Oh dear God, it's like he understood what was happening and -- T_T

Rest in Peace Jinx.

----------------------------------------------------

Edit:

Shadow, I've thought about what just happened, and it wasn't your fault, ok??

It was Fate. Deep down, you wouldn't have forgiven yourself if you had let him be euthanized, so Fate stepped in. He passed peacefully, and that's all any of us could've asked for, under the circumstances.

We'll be waiting for your return, ok? I hope you can get yourself through this. It's what Jinx would've wanted.

Last edited:
Top Bottom