• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I only liked playing as the characters themselves in SB3 and 4; I really don't like playing as them in their actual games -- see, I've never been into turn-based strategy -- I gave Shining Force a go once a (very) long time ago, but that's about it.
I've never actually played a Fire Emblem game but I have enjoyed the characters in Smash Brothers so I was happy to see more.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
or sacrifice sticking to the source material to make a good movie *coff*almost ever x-men film ever made*coff*?
Sacrifice the source material. Always.

Without the first X-Men doing that, superhero films never would've taken off.

As much as I love Blade, I'm not going to let it have all the credit for revitalizing the genre. That movie is an awesomeness all its own; beyond any genre, in my (very) humble opinion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And to the (unasked) question, "Is it the animators or the motion capture actors that make the performance?"

It's the actors. The actors themselves can always rotoscope themselves like in "A Scanner Darkly" or Jordan Mechner's Prince of Persia.

[But they would most likely do this poorly if they did it themselves -- because they would need a lot of visual artistic talent to produce at least semi-decent results -- however, it can still be done by said actors if they absolutely had to.]

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
is it better to sacrifice making a good movie for the sake of sticking to source material and provide fan service *coff*TASM2*coff* or sacrifice sticking to the source material to make a good movie *coff*almost ever x-men film ever made*coff*?

I agree with Frostmourne. I'd rather see a movie that was good than totally accurate to its source. After all, we go to the movies to be entertained, right? And, personally, if I wanted totally accurate movie, I'd go read/watch the source material. :/

Thinking:
Sleeeeeeepy.

+
The Joker saw the bus, about a block away, and--was this great or what?--an old lady waiting near the curb. It would be a matter of perfect timing, but the Joker loved that kind of challenge.

Wait...wait, izze gonna...um.... :unsure:

He stood directly behind the old lady. The bus came closer, closer, just a few feet away...
The Joker let it pass.
Then he tapped the old lady on the shoulder and handed her a hundred-dollar bill.

.... *blinkblink**takes a minute to realize she's just been trolled by a book* Well played, Mr. O'Neil. :shifty: Well played.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
A round of applause for my dad for trying to turn me against my mum... Yeeeaaaah, I already know that stuff (I've even argued about it with her). Stop being petty. Seriously, you haven't got the balls to walk out the door so just STFU and put up with it. (I've just posted in the Ranting thinking thread, I didn't want to bump or double post).

CT: Ooh! I don't know what to do nao :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thought today was going to be a nice outing with Gran. It wasn't. You know, I wouldn't be half as ticked at her if only she would stop telling random strangers BS stories about me to make it look like she did nothing wrong. Sue me if I'm worried about my mother passing out in Walmart and getting hurt, but I've been up five hours longer than her and so I don't really give an anything if she's tired. I'm tired. We're all tired. That's no reason to not go looking when mum doesn't meet up with us where she's supposed to.

Top Bottom