• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
When your muse starts running around with a blanket on his head, pretending he's Batman and scaring the other muses, then you know you've been reading too many comics. :shifty:

+ Got the one pic of Jinx we have framed, but I'd like to get a nicer one. :3 And also get one for Sug, Stilts, and Bunny, too, since we don't have any pics of them framed. ._.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i want to like DmC i really do
i got 100% so it was fun enough for that
but every time i play it the story always ****es me off

and when i try to skip cutscenes there are some that are unskippable and just waste my time

that's my main problem with DmC i can't just play it
the game it self interrupts my forward motion so i can watch the same unskippable cutscene for the 15th time

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
CT: Hmm...that probably works.

Well, at least for now. It feels a bit short, but it probably doesn't need too much focus, since it's something that's going to happen pretty much every time she gets a hold of one; it can become more in-depth when it becomes more worrisome for him--like her symptoms worsening before they get better.

Yeah, we'll do that for one of the later artifacts...

*Appearing out of nowhere* Phenex: What is this "we" business?

Me *Glares*: I wasn't talking to you; contrary to popular belief, not everything is about you, y'know.

Phenex *Smirks*: So you say...

...And this is why he suffers so much. Also...I may have overdone the amount of "crazy dust" I sprinkled in my coffee this morning....:unsure:

Top Bottom