• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
CT: I have my learner's permit and I still haven't learned to drive. >.> Hate to drive in Florida. So, many stupid, crazy and rude drivers. Sigh but I got to learn somehow. TT-TT pray for me and my poor nerves. TToTT
Every time I hear about crazy riding that's what I think about:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Was talking to Gran about Harley Quinn and she says I'd make a good Harley. :unsure: Not sure if that was a compliment and it meant I'd look cute in little red and black outfits or if it was a passive aggressive way of saying she thinks I'm crazy and in need of therapy and that the only lovers I'll ever have will be crazy and murderous. :shifty:

+ Want coooooooooooooffee. :thumbsdown:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
i was thinking about it. but thats kind of the reason why i don't want to do it anymore. people are stupid and will do anything to get attention. however, i will say, once i get the job done, i will charge. not much...unless you're an asshole. then i double it. plus, not all demons are bad...they're "bad" but they're not all "BAD". some are nice...some...the really ancient ones are scary though. i'm not up to going against those angry blood thirsty pricks.
You can doo eet!!!

I wonder if there are any legit paranormal investigators out there? Not talking about ghost hunters but people who actually go out and help victims to make them baddies evacuate.

KRSkull

Was talking to Gran about Harley Quinn and she says I'd make a good Harley. :unsure: Not sure if that was a compliment and it meant I'd look cute in little red and black outfits or if it was a passive aggressive way of saying she thinks I'm crazy and in need of therapy and that the only lovers I'll ever have will be crazy and murderous. :shifty:

+ Want coooooooooooooffee. :thumbsdown:

You know you and Harley Quinn have a lot in common. Both of you are Kind, Caring, Smart, loyal, cute, adorable, and beautiful.the only difference i see is that you have a beautiful smile.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
You can doo eet!!!

I wonder if there are any legit paranormal investigators out there? Not talking about ghost hunters but people who actually go out and help victims to make them baddies evacuate.
there are. i've even consulted a few. but they say if i can do anything else, do it. because the job aint all thats cracked up to be. like a reular job. u get excited about it, but after a while it gets boring

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You know you and Harley Quinn have a lot in common. Both of you are Kind, Caring, Smart, loyal, cute, adorable, and beautiful.the only difference i see is that you have a beautiful smile.

Aww, that's sweet of you to say. ^^ Though, I have to admit, if I tried to do any of that flipping around she does, I'd break my @ss. :laugh:

Thinking:
Mum and I lent Gran our Walking Dead DVDs on Friday and...I think it's safe to say we've created a new fan. ;) Not out of my grandfather, though. He doesn't get it. XD

+ Have been properly caffeinated, and now: commence gaming.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014

im excited for this show
I'm curious about it, especially since my hubby has been nagging at me to watch it with him. But I'm not into the whole vampire thing so I've been avoiding it a bit. I guess I should give it a go? Maybe today, considering everyone is home.

+ I've never liked the vampire genre all that much. However, since that poor guy got attacked by "vampires" in one of the streets on Mt.Victoria a year or so ago and was drained of blood, I've started loathing the entire concept. Like. Ffs. You're a human being. Blood is not going to give you life or fudging super powers. GET REAL. People and their cannibalistic fetishes. Fuuuuuudge. I swear if that ever happens to someone I know, I'll make a big hoohaa about starting a vampire slaying business. Sooner or later, those idiots will pitch up thinking a vampire slayer has 'special' blood. Because people are that fudging stupid, apparently. And then I'm going to pummel them into the bloody ground with my fists and remove all their stupid teeth, and drop them off at the nearest asylum.

Sorry. Rant over.

I need a massage SO BAD.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm curious about it, especially since my hubby has been nagging at me to watch it with him. But I'm not into the whole vampire thing so I've been avoiding it a bit. I guess I should give it a go? Maybe today, considering everyone is home.

+ I've never liked the vampire genre all that much. However, since that poor guy got attacked by "vampires" in one of the streets on Mt.Victoria a year or so ago and was drained of blood, I've started loathing the entire concept. Like. Ffs. You're a human being. Blood is not going to give you life or fudging super powers. GET REAL. People and their cannibalistic fetishes. Fuuuuuudge. I swear if that ever happens to someone I know, I'll make a big hoohaa about starting a vampire slaying business. Sooner or later, those idiots will pitch up thinking a vampire slayer has 'special' blood. Because people are that fudging stupid, apparently. And then I'm going to pummel them into the bloody ground with my fists and remove all their stupid teeth, and drop them off at the nearest asylum.

Sorry. Rant over.

I need a massage SO BAD.

Well I think the show was described as a Victorian horror mash-up kind off like ABC's Once Upon A time so I guess they used the Dracula novel as a hook since its the most popular of the era. I think Dorian Gray and Frankenstein are a part of the cast so there's the chance to see more 18th century literary characters(or real people).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I wonder if Mr. Freeze can drink coffee. :cautious:
...mmmm, coffee.... *omnomnom*

+ Just realized that all of the Batman Arkham games final boss battles involve fighting a giant guy who could kill you in one or two hits. :bored: Well...repetitive it may be, but at least it's not like "fighting" Lucien in Fable II.... :shifty:

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Well I think the show was described as a Victorian horror mash-up kind off like ABC's Once Upon A time so I guess they used the Dracula novel as a hook since its the most popular of the era. I think Dorian Gray and Frankenstein are a part of the cast so there's the chance to see more 18th century literary characters(or real people).
I saw first 2 episodes, plot is kinda all over the place. But maybe later they connect ties.

Top Bottom