• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Something is remind someone of something else, so watch out with claims of originality lol.
It's not the claims that make me angry, it's the fact that next to credit was given to it.

NT had said several times that they were "inspired" by other sources and by combining those, giving their own "original spin" on it.

"Original spin" [paraphrased] does not mean "original". It just means that the aesthetics are slightly different. They gave credit. Kamiya wrote it off and said "the graphics kick ass".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had it been me, I definitely would have said the same thing.

"Yeah, it's inspired by several sources, but by combining them, I hope to give it bit of my own "original look" as well.

And there's nothing wrong with saying that, as long as you give credit in the first place.

I'm not going to say, "The gameplay will be better", because gameplay, like graphics, improve all the time.

Well, not all the time, but you know what I mean.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, that dialogue has kamiya's fingerprints all over it.

Had it been Clock Tower, Scissorman would've said something like, "I'm going to CUT... YOU... UP."

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sick of hypocrisy in my family.
Sick of being told to be careful with my money and not to spend it when the person telling me it gambles a lot and then says "it's my money, I can do what I want with it". Well, sure you can, but, with that thought process in mind, my money is my money and I can do what I want with it, as well.
I'm sick of being told that I can't be taken to stores when I only buy what I need or things that I'm told I'm allowed to buy and the person who keeps telling me they hate taking me shopping mainly buys junk. Really? I ask you if I'm allowed to buy something each time you take me to a store and decide to pay. If you say no, I get annoyed, but I don't usually fight you unless it's something I need.
Most of all, I'm sick of being treated like I'm a failure and the bad guy. If you're so disappointed in me, then please: shut up and keep it to you self. If mum doesn't care and is happy that I'm here, taking care of her, why does it seem to bother you so much?

...I'm also sick of having to complain. Ugh....

Captain Xin

I'm sick of internet bias.

So, Xbox One got a humble new game coming out called Forza Horizon 2, it looks pretty great actually. IGN even had a little chat with the developer of this game.

And then there are people all over the world just flung to the video saying this looks like shxt I'm staying with Drive club/GT6/The Crew/whatever the game that's on PS4.

All this, because spitting on Xbox One makes them the cool kids in the town.

Oh, and the game's not even out yet.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i'm sick of negative backlash towards positivity. why are people so angry that someone else finds joy in something that they don't? entertainment is subjective. and it boggles my mind that people would get offended that somebody else loves something that they don't. this new trend of hating things is driving me insane. can't people love something in peace? "NO"? ok. thats cool too

Viper

Premium
i'm sick of negative backlash towards positivity. why are people so angry that someone else finds joy in something that they don't? entertainment is subjective. and it boggles my mind that people would get offended that somebody else loves something that they don't. this new trend of hating things is driving me insane. can't people love something in peace? "NO"? ok. thats cool too

And it's not just things they wouldn't look twice they expect you to hate, but things they actually enjoy to some degree. I was told recently that it makes you a bad fan if you like something but don't actively try to find faults in it.

I am not a blind follower, some stuff out there does give me an eyeroll, but isn't the whole purpose of entertainment to rid you of stress, not give you even more? I don't like FPS cause they make me kinda confused in constant rush of adrenaline and vision limited to just what's in front (also some themes make me cringe). Would I buy one? No. Would I go to people telling them how bad it is and that they should hate it? No, cause I'm mature enough to know taste differs and have enough trust in people around me that they will be able to tell fantasy from reality.

Honestly, these hateful people look like Bible thumpers to me, just without the Bible.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I'm sick of people who lick their fingers after eating chips. Yeah I'm sure there's a lot of you who do that! Confess!

Top Bottom