• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Quick Time Events.

And Bill O' Reilly. Just drop his a** on a deserted island with animals only. Screw that, make it plants only. Nah, I won't be that mean. He'll have Lil' Wayne for company.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Quick Time Events.

And Bill O' Reilly. Just drop his a** on a deserted island with animals only. Screw that, make it plants only. Nah, I won't be that mean. He'll have Lil' Wayne for company.
Can somebody explain who's exactly Bill O'Reilly :O As USSR born citizen i know nothing of him.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Can somebody explain who's exactly Bill O'Reilly :O As USSR born citizen i know nothing of him.
Well, he's basically an antagonistic Republican bigot of a pundit on FOX news who believes that his opinions are the BEST, and if you aren't Republican and Christian, then you are meaningless to sum it up. This guy loves to talk out of his a** and he refuses to see other views in a different light.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Well, he's basically an antagonistic Republican bigot of a pundit on FOX news who believes that his opinions are the BEST, and if you aren't Republican and Christian, then you are meaningless to sum it up. This guy loves to talk out of his a** and he refuses to see other views in a different light.
He sounds lot like Zhirinovski in Russia >_>

Captain Xin

I hate bummers.

Let's see, you came across an awesome combo movie by n472a, it looks awesome, you love it.

And then you drag the page to the comment section and saw that keyboard warrior in the comment section saying "I just took a shxt that's more SSSensational than this.", again.

And then the comment section got stuck in a loop of flame war again, and again, and again.

And this will not be the last time you see that A-Hole. Far from it.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I hate bummers.

Let's see, you came across an awesome combo movie by n472a, it looks awesome, you love it.

And then you drag the page to the comment section and saw that keyboard warrior in the comment section saying "I just took a shxt that's more SSSensational than this.", again.

And then the comment section got stuck in a loop of flame war again, and again, and again.

Heeeey.... I was just about to complain about this. :D

Edit: Is your avi Gabriel Knight?

Last edited:

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I hate bummers.

TBH, it's expected and it probably never end.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Lesson learned: NEVER drag to the comment section.
Hey, no offense, but I believe that Dante's creation was very much inspired by GK (so, your avi is pretty awesome in my book).

I mean, GK may or may not have made its way to Japan, but neither did the first "Alone in the Dark" (reportedly anyway, I'm not 100% sure on that), and the Japanese just copied and pasted AITD's system over to the first Biohazard/Resident Evil.

And when asked what the difference between those two games would be, Kamiya said, "The graphics will kick ass."

----------------------------------------------------------

http://www.ign.com/articles/2009/10/30/ign-presents-the-history-of-survival-horror?page=4

"When asked specifically how his game would differ from Alone in the Dark, he remarked simply, "The graphics kick ass.""

----------------------------------------------------------

KICK ASS GRAPHICS.
TRULY, WE ARE LIVING IN T3H FUTURE.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What a douchenozzle. Honestly. -_-

Last edited:
Top Bottom