• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

DanteTheJester

That devil hunting douche who married a pizza.
I'm sick of Pizza's being so expensive. For god's sake man. $14.99 for one pizza and a 2 liter bottle of Dr Pepper!

Why can't Pizza be easy to pay for? Like... 99 cents.

But seriously. I had to pay $14.99 for the pizza because Pizza Hut would charge me a ton just for the pizza alone. The delivery fee was going to be like 6.50 or something if I didn't equal a certain amount... I think. Honestly, that whole thing was hazy since I don't bother to remember every detail of every time I order or eat a pizza. Otherwise, I'd be one hell of a wreck. It's stressful to remember THAT many pizzas. They're good. But not that good to where I'd be like that guy in the "Comfort Numbers" creepypasta, who goes crazy just because one little sock pair is missing.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Recently, it annoys me when people want praise for doing what is expected of them. There are people in far worse situations who get on with it and they don't expect any praise.

Instant gratification for getting on with life is ridiculous.

DanteTheJester

Recently, it annoys me when people want praise for doing what is expected of them. There are people in far worse situations who get on with it and they don't expect any praise.

Instant gratification for getting on with life is ridiculous.

Some people are like that. Kind of like the people who expect you to Tweet back or text back the moment they grace you with their comment. I got stuff to do. I can't be expected to text and tweet all day to people who blabber on and on about how bad of a sh*t they just had to take. Or people just saying "lol".

DanteTheJester

I'm sick of people who lick their fingers after eating chips. Yeah I'm sure there's a lot of you who do that! Confess!
I do that ya know. Only difference is that I immediately dry my fingers with napkins, then put sanitizer on my hands, then religiously wash them for the next 3 minutes or so. That's why I tend to not eat many chips.

DanteTheJester

I think we should work on grammar first before telling us how blindly you follow a new game in your favorite series. Similarly to how kids rage out over Call Of Duty.

But, if it's something I like, I might give it a try. But I won't ever tell anyone it's great just because it's part of the same series as something else I love.

DanteTheJester

Grammar ?
You understood it right ?
I only understood you like to blindly follow video game franchises that tickle your fancy. I couldn't understand a lick of anything past the overall topic. But I couldn't understand any possible reasoning behind it, while I was reading your comment. It might have something to do with how you structured everything.

But as I said, I do tend to have franchises I like. If there was ever a game I didn't like in the Dragon Ball Z series of video games, it would have to be Super Dragon Ball Z and the card based games (Minus "Heroes" since it's a Japanese only arcade and a Japanese exclusive 3DS or plain old DS game)

Last edited:

DanteTheJester

@DanteTheJester
Well it's nothing for you to worry about as it wasn't aimed at you.
It was a passing comment & a general statement.
Well, the original motive of my comment was to make a simple joke. The only serious part was my actual stance on how someone should follow a series. It's great to love a franchise and to be as open to a new game as possible. I just don't tend to let the franchise itself determine my overall opinion of it after the aftermath of playing the game.

DanteTheJester

Well as i said don't worry about it.
Your comment wasn't taken all that serious by me as much as being bewildering to me.

It's something i really don't get when i see others comment about the grammar of others.

With people multitasking, being from different countries, various levels of age & education, emotional state of mind, & other factors.

Why would anyone dare get nitpicky over someone's grammar on a forum or other forms of communication like this.

The LOL acronym usually helps people in telling what's meant to be funny.

Well I tend to use phrases like "But seriously" or "Aside from that" to help that part.

And there are times that people are so bad ALL The time in even the first post, that it becomes nigh impossible to actually discuss with them, and maintain an understanding of what they're saying.

An example would be the massive amounts of Naruto fanatics on Youtube. Some aren't even kids anymore. And yet they can't even string together enough of a sentence to make me understand who they think is stronger between Itachi, Naruto, or Jiraiya.

DanteTheJester

Here's another thing I'm sick of.

I'm not what you'd consider a hardcore fan, but I've seen Yuri and Yaoi anime before. Some I liked. Some I loved. And some were so god awful that I hated them.

But there's one thing that's always been consistent. The fans. I literally hate the fans I know and have talked to (Most anyways) because they're all such hypocritical people.

I mostly have the most reasons to hate the Yuri fans that I know because the majority I know have this mindset that "d*ck+balls=the satanic scum of the universe, and that the vajayjay=goddess queen of the universe. And they all, regardless of opinions on which is the satanic one and which isn't, have this mindset that all lesbian relationships are superior by nature rather than basing it on individual aspects. The majority of the ones I know all seem to have the absolute mindset that anything centering on a male, or having a male character in it be anything more than a servant butt monkey to the "superior female", is total dog sh*t that isn't worth their time, regardless of written quality of the plot. If they so much as get reminded that hetero men and women exist and like each other, then they flip out and bash anything they see with a male in it. It also hurts that they worship people like the femitheist who thought of the worst idea in feminist history. The most feminazi idea ever. And that idea is INTERNATIONAL CASTRATION DAY.. And they also worship that idea.

The Yaoi fans I know, while mostly being female, are just as bad. While they don't give me as many reasons to cringe and wanna throw them out of the window of a flying plane, after scrunching them through it, they give me just as much vehement disturbing passion for their love. I don't need them telling me at every corner that Yaoi is so hot because it's guy on guy. Come up with a more mature reasoning. Not that Yuri fans I happen to know are better in maturity. But at least they can hide their immature true colors better. The Yuri fans I know try to put on a mask of civility and genuine humanity. The Yaoi fans I know go straight into the fire and try to really grind my gears.

Why can't I know better fans?

DanteTheJester

Cops, military, etc in movies saying "I didn't sign up for this."

Excuse me, YES YOU DID.
So If I joined the military that means I automatically signed up to fight against a horde of demons? Wow. I better get myself some holy water if I join em. That and a pair of guns named after dark colored wood and white colored tusks.

What about that movie that was a sequel to a movie called "The Omega Code" where all the military powers of the world are owned by Satan posing as a human who unified the world governments? Did I sign up for that?

Not that I'm in the miliatary...

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
So If I joined the military that means I automatically signed up to fight against a horde of demons? Wow. I better get myself some holy water if I join em. That and a pair of guns named after dark colored wood and white colored tusks.

What about that movie that was a sequel to a movie called "The Omega Code" where all the military powers of the world are owned by Satan posing as a human who unified the world governments? Did I sign up for that?

Not that I'm in the miliatary...

Well you signed up for protecting your country, so yes.

DanteTheJester

Well you signed up for protecting your country, so yes.

So fighting for the devil is protecting my country? I thought that would be the WORST thing to do for your country. Considering that the country is the people. Not the person running the workings in his safe little office.

DanteTheJester

Well you still signed on for him, so...
No. You don't sign on for the president or president of the world. You sign on for the people of the world. The people in office throw away their right to be considered valuable as citizens. They become the disposable. Just as any soldier. But a soldier should never fight for the very thing that their own freakin countries flag anthem is going against.

I would never be a soldier for the president. He can eat a huge cerberus Co*k for all I care. It's the people who I would join for. But only if I had no choice. Considering when it comes to that type of fighting, I'm too much of a pussy to do.

Top Bottom