• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
The distinct lack of decent Minecraft servers.
I mean really, why does every server creator have to add giant towns and 'no build zones'.
All I want to do is play a multiplayer mode for the game THAT I BOUGHT!
IS THAT SO HARD!?

I'm tired of being disappointed.
Oh, well.
So you sing this by yourself when you're down in the dumps? xD
Jk. Even if Disney Movies aren't my main choice in films,Frozen was just amazing.
"Do you wanna build a Snowmaaaaan?"

-
I'm sick of passing down the street and getting all kinds of remarks from annoying people.It's worse when they try to get your attention through stupid ways and mediocre flirting. ._.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
People who pretend there is nothing in between fantasy and dropped standards
449fbbaa8a1aa57c_kim.xxxlarge_2.jpg
This is a fantasy
tumblr_mz6ucur8Qh1symmvdo1_r1_1280.jpg

This is a walrus who feels that she is above being judged to the average standard.

Same goes for guys. People actually want to date someone WHO TAKES CARE OF THEMSELF

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Premature announcement and game-delays.
Why the hell do you announce game if it's only 10% complete. What was reason behind announcing KH3 and FFXV when it obviously take them ages to make them done. Why do we need to deal with stuff like Last Guardian, over and over again.
DEvelopers should really get over their attempts to make game prettier instead of concentrating on game mechanics and atmosphere. I don't care that Dark Souls looks dated. It still blows most games out of the water despite it.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Why the hell do you announce game if it's only 10% complete. What was reason behind announcing KH3 and FFXV when it obviously take them ages to make them done. Why do we need to deal with stuff like Last Guardian, over and over again.
DEvelopers should really get over their attempts to make game prettier instead of concentrating on game mechanics and atmosphere. I don't care that Dark Souls looks dated. It still blows most games out of the water despite it.

What do mean by Dark souls is "dated"? It looks very pretty when I died for the hundredth time. :tongue:

But, yeah. I believe the Devs want people to be hyped for the game, but don't realize there might be some compilations. :facepalm:

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
What do mean by Dark souls is "dated"? It looks very pretty when I died for the hundredth time. :tongue:

But, yeah. I believe the Devs want people to be hyped for the game, but don't realize there might be some compilations. :facepalm:
You won't believe amount of people who're b*tching about how bad Dark Souls visuals are (IMO it's PC port and PC snobbism is a cause)
But what ****es me off, when they KNOW it'll take them ages to make game (KH3) yet they still announce it only to say that it won't happen in next 3-4 years.

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
Is The Last Guardian still a thing?

If so, it better be Game of the Decade at this point.

Exejpgwmv

The media coverage of bullying in high schools and such.
As someone who has been both the bully and the bullied before, it irks me to see them portray it as something so simple.
First, the idea that telling an adult will work.
Being in high school myself, I can easily tell you why it doesn't happen all of the time. The bully usually isn't threatening anyone if they tell. But what is the one thing about high school that the entire social ladder revolves around?
pride.
Basically, we are now at the age where telling an adult is the social equivalent of crying in a corner.
Another thing is the amount of things that get labeled as bullying.
Let me just point out the two times I was accused of bullying:
The first time, I admit that I pretty much was being a dick, the victim did nothing to me, but something about his optimistic attitude annoyed me, regardless I have sinced apologized, and did favors and such to make up. We are currently cool with each other.
The second time, I regret nothing of what I did? Why? Because the kids ( all in the same class
) I did it to were,
and to my knowledge still ARE dicks.
To list them: The douche who hits on a different girl every week, and tries to 'pick up chicks', yet whenever I make a slightly uncouth joke, he recoils and pretends he actually cares about more than their bodies.
The social justice warriors, they have no problem with insulting anyone who doesn't share their opinion, but god forbid someone makes a joke that would be offensive to a group if it were in the room. (To name one instance, I once made a ginger joke, one of them hit me on the shoulder because she was friends with someone who was ginger who was at the school the year before)

Another thing is that they have insulted me as many times as I have insulted them, but since my insults were better, everytime I make a comeback or a joke that isn't kindergarten appropriate. They scream to the teacher and leave out any bit of the story that doesn't make them look like innocent angels.
Thing is though, due to the 'controversy' of modern day bullying, in order to keep a good reputation.
The school blatantly disregards the side of the 'bully'.
I must have gotten lucky then since I would always tell an adult if someone was bullying (me or someone else) and it seemed to work really well for the most part.

Top Bottom