• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Checking forums, uninstalling a load of crap my sister downloaded onto my laptop yesterday and wondering whether to have the rest of my chinese or not...

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I'm sitting in my room watching Scrubs and eating Mc D's, after Scrubs I wil probably play something on Xbox.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
I'm currently taking my work break. You know... getting some water, checking mah mail... typical stuffs... damn gun shows... WHY ARE THEY SO BORING!? DX

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Trying to find stair carpet. Honest to goodness, does it need to be this hard???

Janny

Dines with dementia
It's 1AM around here and I'm looking through pictures of color schemes for kitchens... mom wants a cream-colored one which will look like puke... Why can't she just agree to have a black and blue one for once? >_<

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Trying to get my head around starting Steve's tax return - I know I've got until January but I'd much rather get it over and done with now so if we do owe money we've got longer to pay it back. I hate tax returns...

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
Thinking about the future, wondering if my friend is online, wondering what I'm going to write about, hoping that it's not too late to turn in that piece of paper, and kissing sleep good-bye because all this stuff keeps swirling around in my head.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
trying to recover form a horrible night of being woken up by a couple having hardcore sex ...... thanks people in 506 ....

Top Bottom