• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
I'm hysterically laughing because I'm entertaining myself. Also, I'm wondering if I can use the excuse I just read online to my math teacher whenever I don't feel like doing my homework and see if he'll laugh or not.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
I am talking to my best buddy Kearstyn on the phone, browsing the web, getting a carfacts report, and listening to music... talk about multitasking! XD

Keaton

Premium
Covering a work collegue and getting 1/2 and hour less on lunch ¬_¬;
...bored as anything.

Also wondering when my package will arrive, ordered it Monday two weeks ago and its still not here yet...although it is comming from Japan o_O..

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Stressing out. I really hate other people's children...and their crap parents who do nothing about their behaviour...

Keaton

Premium
Just made some Wolverine claws for my brothers fancy dress party, he's 18, so they fit me too :D

They look pretty cool actually ^_^

Janny

Dines with dementia
Keaton;168290 said:
Just made some Wolverine claws for my brothers fancy dress party
Woah, that sounds like one heck of a cool party! Your brother sure hangs around some awesome people.

I'm Photoshopping while listening to my parents argue, just another normal day in the house of crazy dimwits... *searches for thick headphones*

Top Bottom