• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
^ :lol: , im trying to get speakers working on my pc after packing it up and something is a bit odd .....

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Trying not to look at the mess our house is in courtesy of decorators and catching up on some posting before I go and carry on painting the baby's room.

Keaton

Premium
Killing time at a forum I used to use alot, Rate'N'Fix'ing Video Game Teams...damn, I really am trying to pass time lol :D

Janny

Dines with dementia
Playing 'war of the genres' over at a forum and wondering why a ninja army would attack my own ninja army... o_O Yay for nerdiness, I guess...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just finished playing all the terrorist hunt missions on Rainbow Six Las Vegas and DID NOT get the achievement. Lying cheating scumbags....

Devilishly Zane

Just finished my 50 page assignment for AP Biology and checking over my Advanced Geometry homework. Advanced classes seem to dish out more work...

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
^ thats because there ADVANCED :p

Im in charge of the hotel :D while my step-mum is out :D but its sooooo cold in reception :( also im waiting for someone to ask for a room so i can get into more spainish agruments and im swearing in english and they dont know the difference :D

Top Bottom