• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Male. He's now on ubuntu, configuring it to his style. I'm just playing arcade games. ABC CRAZY FTW! :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I just got up...doing some posting before I decide whether it's worth going into town to buy food or whether we can get by on stale crusts and empty crisp packets for a bit longer...

Janny

Dines with dementia
Angel;168975 said:
before I decide whether it's worth going into town to buy food or whether we can get by on stale crusts and empty crisp packets for a bit longer...
Heh, I know that feeling all too well... :lol: Sometimes I wish someone would make a portal gun and create a link between the supermarket and the kitchen...

I just came back from my last lecture before a whole week of no uni! *jumps around*

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
On the verge of passing out after having to go to college during my holiday for a revision class, eurgh, no sleep, I don't wanna go back to college next week. >_<

Keaton

Premium
I'm editing a MASSIVE wall of text/coding...my god I feel like my eyes are going to start bleeding >.<! Also lurking a little so my eyes can refocus lol

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Sparda™;169010 said:
Sorting out Vista Ultimate. Haven't opened It in months. God, It's downloading updates worth of 1 GB.>_<
That'll be me too if I don't start paying attention to those endless little "new updates to download" messages :lol:

I'm watching Steve play a bit of COD4 (badly) and doing some posting before bed.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Talking to my girlfriends sister to see if she's up yet. Apparently not... :lol: Better not leave yet. :dry: XD

Dante and Nero

A True Ninja
Lord have mercy.
Do what I can, I'll either be hanged or
you know it, killed by Kira. I
know about him. He's going to get me.
Gods can't help me. I'm sick
of waiting. I want
death. I'm ready for it.
Love I've never known. And dessert is always
apples? This is no life. I'm better off dead.

Raito Yagami - November 2003

My situation

Keaton

Premium
^Lol, I can always resize it for you ^_^

I'm eBaying, checking email and working on an flyer for a new product ^^

Top Bottom