• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I played it before, but my wife was playing it and i spotted it had 2 story dlc i never knew about.

So i bought them to play them, as for the game i really enjoyed it back in the day.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I played it before, but my wife was playing it and i spotted it had 2 story dlc i never knew about.

So i bought them to play them, as for the game i really enjoyed it back in the day.
Just don't ever read the Alan Wake novel. It's appalling on a number of horrible levels.

Still wading through Lego Lotr which is broken and glitchy and rage inducing. But I still play it because I'm obsessed with collecting things.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Civilisation VI.

Oh lawd, what have I gotten myself into. I don't remember 4X games being this complicated when I was a kid. Have I just gotten dumber with time? o_O

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I did some DmC and DMC 5 again. I found something interesting in DmC. The charged ricochet can parry the Rage's spin dash attack. I've parried plenty of times before with Eryx and Rebellion before, but I never knew the ricochet shot was possible. Also, it killed the Rage after the parry completed. Also, you can parry the Dreamrunner's equivalent of the stinger attack with Arbiter too (I usually demon evade it or parry with Eryx). I did by total accident, but ended up cool looking. I later killed that same Dreamrunner with the demon kick and got the slow motion zoom kill and finishing with a SSS at the end of the fight.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Scouring my Steam library, trying to get some inspiration.

It's been Minecraft for the most part, but I really want to finish Goodbye Deponia. Unfortunately, it's got a game-breaking glitch that has made it impossible to complete...am hoping that reloading an old save will fix it. The only really annoying bit is that my most recent save is about an hour behind where the game broke.

The first world problems in my life are just so prevalent today :LOL:

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Scouring my Steam library, trying to get some inspiration.

It's been Minecraft for the most part, but I really want to finish Goodbye Deponia. Unfortunately, it's got a game-breaking glitch that has made it impossible to complete...am hoping that reloading an old save will fix it. The only really annoying bit is that my most recent save is about an hour behind where the game broke.

The first world problems in my life are just so prevalent today :LOL:
May i recommend Dead Cells? It's a Metroidvania-Roguelike game. It's a good one, too. You can find it anywhere, really. PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC via Steam.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
That's not usually my cup of tea, but I'm intrigued by what I've seen so far. Thanks for the tip :)

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
That's not usually my cup of tea, but I'm intrigued by what I've seen so far. Thanks for the tip :)
I like Super Metroid, Castlevania: SOTN, Castlevania: AoS, and similar games. I also like Diablo, but keep that design away from side-scrolling 2D games. However, Dead Cells does it beautifully by crafting a story around death, reincarnation, and random rooms. These random rooms are generated because you died, the game wants you to get better.. You can obtain the item you obtained or earned after dying by retrying, but you have to keep trying. The game is roguelike like that. To go to a new area in the game you need to find a specific door. However, how dangerous that area is obvious by name.

Promenade of the Condemned sounds dangerous, yes, but when you have Toxic Sewers? Which one sounds harder? Newsflash: Toxic Sewers. The thing is, the game encourages you to explore. Try new things. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom