• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I finally managed to do a no death run playing Ninja Saviors. I played as the power type, Ninja. I managed to beat it in 3,212 seconds. That's 53 minutes and 31 seconds. I was playing on Switch and I used a six button Genesis controller.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Pokemon rom hacks! I'm making an archive of all the ones I can find just in case they are inexplicably wiped from the internet. Considering how ban happy Nintendo gets about digital copies of their games, I figure it's only a matter of time before they move in and set all the rom sites on fire again.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sleeping Dogs

I replayed that a few weeks ago. The Definitive Edition. Such a great game.

At the moment what I've been playing has been scrambled all over the place. I've been going from one game to another like a motherflipper.

Currently it's Star Wars Battlefront 2's campaign. Need for Speed: Heat. And Control's DLC's which I still haven't bothered to complete.

Yeah, I know right...scrambled.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Stranger of Sword City. It's a first-person dungeon crawler like the original Persona, and its simplicity in that regard is really charming, which is doubly great because the artist went hard on the character design, I mean, look at this:

16174018274494820225268034808876.jpg

16174019367148822581809547579678.jpg

16174025607167514796352079188281.jpg

16174025363662700418289943279588.jpg

16174020531207034493982985743987.jpg

16174022555554672591532865667580.jpg

16174025041035962623056976621604.jpg

Yoko Tsukamoto is your favorite illustrator's favorite illustrator. Rumor has it she once got into a barfight with the concept of Sameface Syndrome and beat it so bad it has no memory of existing.

Also, the game is hard and has a permadeath function.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Trying Diablo III out, I'm playing a scythe wielding barbarian who hates the concept of books and reading.

I'm in the first big dilapidated cathedral dungeon, and there's almost a sarcastic amount of bodies here. Heaping mounds of them in the landings below, tons buried under the cracked stone flooring, stuffed in the walls, big cairns of skulls plus everything activly running around, and this is everywhere you look - in a sprawling underground complex. there's probably an actual billion dead people in this place. This was a modest town too, so I'm not sure how they pulled this off.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I finished Panzer Dragoon Remake (Switch). The last boss is easy as ****. The stage preceding him is harder than him. Then again, the final episode is a boss only level, so I am not exactly complaining. You can unlock a cheat code after beating the game once. It's called Pandora's Box. My overall accuracy was 77.3%. I was given the rank of Seeker. I'll come back to this game for another round later, but I am either going to play Puyo-Puyo/Tetris or Super Mario 3D World next. BTW, I was able to nab a physical copy at a Best Buy.

Mario 3D World. I did not play it on Wii U at the time due to lack of interests and me knowing it would be ported Nintendo's then new and next console at some point. Game is fun like any Mario game, and I always preferred the linear course games over the ones with an open sandbox. Not that those are bad, but I never liked Sunshine much. I still got to pick up Odyssey at some point, but it can wait. I am playing as Luigi for right now. I should probably see if my big bro can co-op with me on the weekend. The Bowser's Fury portion I might hold off on until I am done or near done beating 3DW. I love the super cat power up.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I finished Panzer Dragoon Remake (Switch). The last boss is easy as ****. The stage preceding him is harder than him. Then again, the final episode is a boss only level, so I am not exactly complaining. You can unlock a cheat code after beating the game once. It's called Pandora's Box. My overall accuracy was 77.3%. I was given the rank of Seeker. I'll come back to this game for another round later, but I am either going to play Puyo-Puyo/Tetris or Super Mario 3D World next. BTW, I was able to nab a physical copy at a Best Buy.

Mario 3D World. I did not play it on Wii U at the time due to lack of interests and me knowing it would be ported Nintendo's then new and next console at some point. Game is fun like any Mario game, and I always preferred the linear course games over the ones with an open sandbox. Not that those are bad, but I never liked Sunshine much. I still got to pick up Odyssey at some point, but it can wait. I am playing as Luigi for right now. I should probably see if my big bro can co-op with me on the weekend. The Bowser's Fury portion I might hold off on until I am done or near done beating 3DW. I love the super cat power up.
I had Panzer Dragoon on the Sega Saturn as a kid, I couldn't ever get past the second level. For whatever reason I thought the dragon you ride was Lugia since mid 90's graphics could get interpretive at times.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I had Panzer Dragoon on the Sega Saturn as a kid, I couldn't ever get past the second level. For whatever reason I thought the dragon you ride was Lugia since mid 90's graphics could get interpretive at times.
Interesting. I've only ever played the first two, but not beaten, because I played them at a Circuit City.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Skyrim - decided to be a vampire for a bit and do all the tasks in the Soul Cairn that I didn't bother with the first time around. Largely because there are no map markers and everything is irritatingly purple

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Skyrim - decided to be a vampire for a bit and do all the tasks in the Soul Cairn that I didn't bother with the first time around. Largely because there are no map markers and everything is irritatingly purple
Just like real life!

Bouncing between Diablo III and Rome Total War. I'm playing the Julii house and I'm bringing the pain to the other Roman houses now that I control all of Western Europe. Betcha you're regretting putting all of your military in Egypt and Russia now aren't ya?! Makes taking those sweet delectable italian/greek peninsula cities all the easier, TREACHERY IS MY NAME!!!

Small aside: Julii was originally pronounced Iulii (Yuly) or Iulus (Yulus) before the anglicization of the family name turned it into a hard J, as classical Latin didn't distinguish between I's and J's, which is where we get our modern July month name from. The more you know

Aurelius

I’ve always loved that purple hellhole. I rather enjoy getting lost in that void! Home to one of Skyrim’s many secret boss battles. You can also find some wicked summon spells down there (including a mount), perfect for a Necromancer type character! If you are around level 45 or higher, you can occasionally loot Dragonbone items off of The Keepers.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I've been bouncing back between SOR4, DmC: DE, and Ninja Saviors. I managed to get the S Rank for Cherry in the Y Tower and Y Island on Mania. I beat my old high score on Mission 20 in DmC, with a score 13, 796, 416 style points (SSS in every category) on Gods Must Die Mode. The score puts me in 15th place.

Did another co-op session in SOR4. I played as Adam and the other player was Cherry. We did an arcade run on Hard mode and got the S Rank.The person playing with me was decent, but did not know how to use Cherry to her full under certain circumstances. The pogo attack ability she has, my partner barely used. Seemed to forgot that Cherry can do that. They were down to their last life on the final stage. They had plenty of Lee Roy Jenkins moments.

I played some Mario 3D World for the first time, since I never got the Wii U version, and only played the demo. Fun game.

Aurelius

Red Dead 2. Both story mode and online.

FYI for anyone who is also a Zelda fan: Epona can be recreated in RED Dead 2 by buying the Red Chestnut Arabian. Just simply dye her mane and tail white. You’re welcome!

Goldsickle

Finally played through Little Nightmares and all three of the DLC chapters.
Will probably buy the second game when it's on discount.

Probably need to get back to Control soon...

Top Bottom