• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Completed Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor and the 1st DLC. Skipped the Bright Lord one since they changed up the combat in a way I wasn't fond of.

Started on Shadow of War, and I can already tell it's a big departure.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Multiplayer titles, mostly.

Been struggling to find a singleplayer game that captures my interest. I've either already played it, belongs to a genre that I don't care about, still has to come out, or is a cutscene-infested movie wannabe with some gameplay sprinkled in. RE8 is interesting but I won't be able to buy it at full price so that'll have to wait. Sigh.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Fallout New Vegas.

Not bothering with any more of the DLC considering how utterly broken it all is.

Aurelius

Having a total nerdgasm over the fact that Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance just randomly rose from the ashes and I barely remember it. Spent many years playing both Champions of Norrath and it's sequel Return to Arms. You can definitely tell they ran off the same game engine. If it weren't for Dark Alliance, Champions would cease to exist... WHAT YEAR IS THIS?!?! :ROFL:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Finally got around to giving Mad Max a go. The controller layout is a little quirky but I'll adapt. What really has me baffled is why does Max look like Chris Redfield?
I'm also in the middle of Astral Chain so I might put that on pause.

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Finally got around to giving Mad Max a go. The controller layout is a little quirky but I'll adapt. What really has me baffled is why does Max look like Chris Redfield?
I'm also in the middle of Astral Chain so I might put that on pause.

Been debating whether to purchase Mad Max when it next goes on sale on Steam, always seems to be on a lot of peoples underrated lists.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Been debating whether to purchase Mad Max when it next goes on sale on Steam, always seems to be on a lot of peoples underrated lists.
It's not bad, though the control scheme makes no sense to me. Like I said, Max sounds like Chris Redfield and sounds like Gerard Butler while the game feels a bit sloppy at first, but once you have a few upgrades in the game starts to really come together. I like it well enough but I wouldn't pay more than $10 for it.

Dark Drakan

Admin
It's not bad, though the control scheme makes no sense to me. Like I said, Max sounds like Chris Redfield and sounds like Gerard Butler while the game feels a bit sloppy at first, but once you have a few upgrades in the game starts to really come together. I like it well enough but I wouldn't pay more than $10 for it.

It gets really cheap when its on sale but might pick it up when I see it for a low price in future.

Played following in last few days:

Valheim
Ghost Recon Breakpoint
Assassins Creed Valhalla

berto

I Saw the Devil
I stopped playing Mad Max because playing that, along with Astral Chain, two games with unique controller layouts, was too confusing. I stuck with Astral Chain, which I intent to beat, but, since it was cheap, I got Miles Morales, which feels like Spiderman Diet. Not bad but definitely a bit too shy of content for the asking price. I also downloaded the Scarlet Nexus demo. A little underwhelming so far but with definite potential.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Biomutant, mass effect legendary edition and hood outlaws and legends mpst recently

And tomorrow night plus the weekend I'll be playing necromunda hired gun and, sniper ghost warrior contracts 2

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I played Zero Team and I'm starting the notice the differences between all of the characters. Spin (the glass canon of the group) has an aerial rave when pressing up and attack, instead of the Shoryukens the male characters have. She also has unique and highly damaging air throw that is done by pressing jump first, and then attack in sequence. I find Spin and Big O the most fun and unique. Big O, is the heavy and oddly enough, has no wresting moves. He throws enemies far and his throws cause huge damage. Speedy, a blonde and blue palette swap of Ace is just a better version of the guy. Better speed (though slightly fragile), a better consistent multi-hit uppercut, and is more fun to use. Ace comes off as too basic; which sucks, because red is my favorite color. Zero Team could have really used a dash mechanic for the player characters. Yet certain enemies and bosses do. For a brawler in 1993 that's iffy and not the best design choice. There several brawlers before and during that year that already implemented that mechanic. Still a fun game.

screenshot01

I've also been playing the Castlevania and Contra Collection.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fire Emblem Three Houses. I am addicted to this game. Love the lore, the characters, the combat and the DLC content is short but fun.

(SMT3 looks at me from corner) I will get to you! You PS2 era jank you. I will.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I actually picked up Mad Max in the Steam open world sale for £4.99 and quite liking it so far. Also started playing Yakuza 0 on Game Pass.
I say that’s a pretty good deal. It was free on PS+ years ago and I just never got around to it. I’ll pick it up again soon, I was, actually, enjoying it but i kept messing up, but I just bought SMT3 and I haven’t played it, yet. I almost beat Astral Chain so once I’m done with that I can go back to trying to play two games at the same time.

Top Bottom