• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Team Fortress 2, I still havn't fully completed Ninja Blade and Wolverine but they have been boring to me for some reason. Team Fortress 2 has been the only game I find to be fun and worth playing recently.

Big Boss

Unstable
Metal Gear Solid 4:Guns of the Patriots... again lol
i cant wait for Metal Gear Solid:Rising to come out!!!!

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
the first transformers as its really easy to get gamerscore :D i got 20G for pressing Y and another 20G for pressing X for 3 times

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Wickse;176128 said:
the first transformers as its really easy to get gamerscore :D i got 20G for pressing Y and another 20G for pressing X for 3 times
Easy for gamerscore but terrible game don't you think? I couldn't make myself play it even for the easy gamerscore, and I love getting me some gamerscore.

I'm currently playing Wolfenstein 3D from the Xbox Live Arcade, I wish they added co op mode and a deathmatch gametype like they did with the XBLA version of DOOM.

Keaton

Premium
Playing back through Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, realized on Saturday that I only needed eight Achievements to get my perfect score (ignoring the DLC), now I've just got three left to do...but my lord they are bloody tedious ^^

Keaton

Premium
Just got my 1000/1000 gamerscore from Force Unleashed...the annoying Lightning Shield Mastery didn't take as long as I thought it would ^^ I'm hopefully getting the DLC for it tonight and the Achievements along with it ^^

Then, I'm moving onto either Sonic Unleashed or Ninja Gaiden II for achievements ;)

Top Bottom