• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Finally gotten myself HL2 and JUST started, and Steam crashed and i had to reinstall it = now have to redownload this giant. Ugh.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
DanteTheDevil;176432 said:
Finally gotten myself HL2 and JUST started, and Steam crashed and i had to reinstall it = now have to redownload this giant. Ugh.

It'll be worth it, don't you worry about that, best gaming experience ever, even if the AI is a little...Slow, shall we say?

About to go on Half Life 2 myself, desperately trying to get my hands on Red Faction Guerrilla as well.

Keaton

Premium
I'm hoping that my MP's arrive today so that I can download the Jedi Temple Mission for Force Unleashed...otherwise, I'm moving onto Ninja Gaiden II for GP's...wish me luck *gulp*!

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
I'm playing Pokemon Pearl atm on my DS, building the Eevee Super Evolution Squad - Flareon, Glaceon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Espeon.
The switching between Guitar Hero 3 and Guitar Hero Aerosmith, Assassins Creed (For achievements) and Rainbow Six (For Achievements). Sometimes, I wish we had a 48 hr day of which 24 I spend gaming.

Keaton

Premium
Gtsilva;176526 said:
I'm playing Pokemon Pearl atm on my DS, building the Eevee Super Evolution Squad - Flareon, Glaceon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Espeon.
The switching between Guitar Hero 3 and Guitar Hero Aerosmith, Assassins Creed (For achievements) and Rainbow Six (For Achievements). Sometimes, I wish we had a 48 hr day of which 24 I spend gaming.

Eevee-themed teams don't fare very well in the Competitve Enviroment ^^ Mainly because although many of them are awesome on their own or part of a team, they don't support each other very well ^^ But in-game Eevee goodness is Epic Win - they rip the Elite Four to shreds :D

Might play some Dead Space later (realized I only need two more Achievements for completion)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Keaton;176518 said:
I'm hoping that my MP's arrive today so that I can download the Jedi Temple Mission for Force Unleashed...otherwise, I'm moving onto Ninja Gaiden II for GP's...wish me luck *gulp*!

Ninja Gaiden for gamerscore? Good luck with that...:lol:

Playing Half Life 2: Episode 2, finally...I've had the Orange Box for months, yet I've only just started Episode 1 and 2, and I finished 1 in under 3 hours. >_<

Keaton

Premium
Angelo Credo;176531 said:
Ninja Gaiden for gamerscore? Good luck with that...:lol:

Playing Half Life 2: Episode 2, finally...I've had the Orange Box for months, yet I've only just started Episode 1 and 2, and I finished 1 in under 3 hours. >_<

I love NGII and really enjoyed playing, I needed a Frontal Lobotomy when I started Master Ninja, but since it has a stuupid amount of Achievements available (ie. Beat the game using only...) it'll be fun to replay it before trying Master Ninja again ^^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Keaton;176532 said:
I love NGII and really enjoyed playing, I needed a Frontal Lobotomy when I started Master Ninja, but since it has a stuupid amount of Achievements available (ie. Beat the game using only...) it'll be fun to replay it before trying Master Ninja again ^^

I want to play Ninja Gaiden II... I loved Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Ninja Gaiden Sigma II will be a long time to wait for it's release...:O

Currently,playing Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army. An epic and awesome game.:)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ Tomorrow.

Actually, I thank you for that, you gave me a reason to go look it up and find out it's out on the 12th, my local Blockbusters gets copies of Red Faction: Guerrilla on the 12th, this pleases me immensely.

Keaton

Premium
Angelo Credo;176607 said:
^ Tomorrow.

Actually, I thank you for that, you gave me a reason to go look it up and find out it's out on the 12th, my local Blockbusters gets copies of Red Faction: Guerrilla on the 12th, this pleases me immensely.

...and I have no money to buy it >.<

Played some Dead Space last night, going for the One-Gun Achievement, I wanted to do this ages ago, primarally because excluding the occassional Horde, I used the Plasma Cutter all the time anyway ^^

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Still playing Team Fortress 2, I havn't felt the need to play any other games for like the past week or so.

I'm going through one of those times where most games just bore me, hopefully I feel like playing tomorow when I pick up Sacred 2 or Prototype... Not sure which one to get.

Top Bottom