• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Keaton;175021 said:
Whats it like VeNGed?

I'm on and off of my DS...Super Robot Taisen :D
Bionic Commando? It's awesome, I havn't tried the multiplayer yet but I did play the multiplayer demo and loved it. The single player so far seems really cool, there are set challenges you can do and if you complete them you can unlock upgraded armour, weapon upgrades etc.

I'm loving it so far.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I'm playing Team Fortress 2 and I just did the most amazing thing ever. I was trying to headshot the other teams medic who was healing their Heavy, and I accidently headshotted one of their Spys who was cloaked. I didn't even know he was there and I got a headshot on him. The guy playing as him must have been so ****ed.

Pantera Queen

Devil May Cry 3

It's so addicting.The last mission on DMD mode is fun and challenging to do esp. when you use no infinite devil trigger.

Keaton

Premium
Final Fantasy IX still, I'm getting really impatient with the way the game decides turns - go up you silly bar, go up!! *psp launch!*

...may return to Monster Hunter soon ^^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Playing the newly bought Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon. The game is awesome,with many improvements from the previous game.:D

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky (groovy, i hate the atmosphere)
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (just got it, so far so good)
From others, still playing DMC 4 from time to time, RO, Dead Space.
Got my hands on Doom 3 also, it sucks =s

Keaton

Premium
I'm still playing Golden Sun, but the announcement of Metroid - Other M (and the announcement that Dread is still a possibility) I'm yearning to play Metroid Prime Corruption again ^^

Top Bottom