• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've gone back to Tekken Tag Tournament... talking about Tekken Bowl on the Tekken 6 thread made me go back to it

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
Devil May Cry 2. I'm forcing myself through Lucia's part. >_< And once I bet that, I'm going to play Haunting Ground. You can never get enough of Riccardo wanting to bang his niece, amirite? :lol:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I know hauting ground was released in Europe, but i have never seen it on sale in the UK. No wonder Riccardo is after his niece, especially with a skirt that short. (Just found out abou the game on Wiki)

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
The game is really hard to find. I just got lucky two years ago and found it at GameStop for twenty bucks.

I'm pretty sure Amazon.com sells the game, but it might be expensive since I think Capcom stopped making it.

Yes, Fiona's skirt. If I wasn't straight, I'd lie on my back for her any day of the week. >_<

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
BioShock2, just got Cyclone Trap 2 and combined it with Electro Bolt, I'm now watching splicers fly into the air and getting shocked at the same time. It's awesome.

aka958

Don't trust people
Final fantasy VIII on the PSP! It came in Europe at last.

Guilty Gear, now this game is really kickass. I decided to buy it after hearing a remix of "The holy order" from the game.

DOOM. It is a classic so I downloaded it from XBLA yet again and it is as always, great. Though Ultraviolence on "Thy Flesh Consumed" is a pain.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
aka958;202289 said:
Final fantasy VIII on the PSP! It came in Europe at last.

Guilty Gear, now this game is really kickass. I decided to buy it after hearing a remix of "The holy order" from the game.

DOOM. It is a classic so I downloaded it from XBLA yet again and it is as always, great. Though Ultraviolence on "Thy Flesh Consumed" is a pain.
I remember playing DOOM on ultraviolent to get the achievement from the XBL version. I saved the game right before a rocket from the cyberdemon hit and killed me, it was a stupid time to save but everytime I loaded game the rocket would kill me and I had to start all over again..

Also, which Guilty Gear?

I'm playing BioShock2 again, hopefully complete this today then try some of the multiplayer.

aka958

Don't trust people
It was the original guilty gear from PSone. It's great but it seems like Ky doesn't have a destroy move. :(

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
devil may cry 4 on 360 i just beat 7 on devil hunter i skipped human difficuty
i was playing dmc1 on hard for a while but i got stuck on the last nelo angelo fight. to train i stopped using items after mission 3 i have every move and am saving my red orbs to buy alot of items in legedary dark knight. im useing dmc4 as training ( cant wait to play as dante.)

Top Bottom