• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
Romero;202691 said:
Resident Evil 4. One of the best games I've ever played. :)
Pssh! Resident Evil 5 is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better. Srsly. It has Chris, Wesker, Jill, and Sheva. My yaoi and yuri fan can die happy because of that game *points to sig* :lol:

CP: Devil May Cry 3. Since I need my fill of violence between my favorite twins <3

Also, oh colored text, how I have missed you so. *dreamy sigh*

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
NotSoAwesomeFaise;202697 said:
Pssh! Resident Evil 5 is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better. Srsly. It has Chris, Wesker, Jill, and Sheva. My yaoi and yuri fan can die happy because of that game *points to sig* :lol:

CP: Devil May Cry 3. Since I need my fill of violence between my favorite twins <3

I didn't like as much it tbh

Gears of War was a fun game but don't base a horror game (in every way) on something that was supposed to be more action than scary in the first place.
Not really much point in wrapping up the story for fans while at the same time killing everything they ever used to love about the series.

aka958

Don't trust people
^Gears of war? Don't you mean RE5?

Ye... I played RE5 on highest difficulty and thought it was easy. I tried RE4 on hard and i was screwed from the start, it's friggin impossible! No one to back me up with a machine gun and i can't control all the angles alone... It also scared me all the time, unlike RE5.

Playing some tetris on my PSP (can almost handle highest difficulty!) and Final fantasy VIII. I can't stop liking FFVIII, maybe for a while but a month later i wanna play it over again because it is so great.

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
Darth Angelo;202718 said:
I didn't like as much it tbh

Gears of War was a fun game but don't base a horror game (in every way) on something that was supposed to be more action than scary in the first place.
Not really much point in wrapping up the story for fans while at the same time killing everything they ever used to love about the series.

I said Resident Evil 5 >_>; But, yeah, I know what you mean. I was actually really disappointed with RE4&5. But hell, like I said, so much potential for smut fics. Not to mention I'm a diehard Creva fan. (ChrisxSheva)

CP: That Haunting Ground mini-game where you can play as Hewie. God, I remember when HG first came out, and I was standing in front of GameStop to get it. I'm such a nerd. >_<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've gone back to DMC2. I just wanna play as Trish. Trouble is, Hard mode is kicking my butt a bit. I must be outta pratice.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014

I have not tried RE5 so it's not on my list of best games played for this reason. But also RE5 is a different type of game - it's an action game whereeas RE4 has elements of horror. I know RE5 is a good game, but many RE fans don't think RE5 is the best game in the series.

In increased the size in the quote to size 3 in order to increase readability. :p

aka958;202722 said:
Ye... I played RE5 on highest difficulty and thought it was easy. I tried RE4 on hard and i was screwed from the start, it's friggin impossible! No one to back me up with a machine gun and i can't control all the angles alone... It also scared me all the time, unlike RE5.
I think RE4 is very easy on normal level, I've not unlocked the hard level yet. But I'm gonna kick ass on the hard level too (and get my own ass kicked also). :D

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
NotSoAwesomeFaise;202723 said:
I said Resident Evil 5 >_>; But, yeah, I know what you mean. I was actually really disappointed with RE4&5. But hell, like I said, so much potential for smut fics. Not to mention I'm a diehard Creva fan. (ChrisxSheva)

CP: That Haunting Ground mini-game where you can play as Hewie. God, I remember when HG first came out, and I was standing in front of GameStop to get it. I'm such a nerd. >_<

Nah I was referring to how the controls were changed to be like Gears and the gameplay was made to look and feel like Gears.

(big buff guy goes around shooting and beating the hell out of wierd alien guys with machine guns using the ol' cover and pop out)

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
Devil May Cry 4. Have I mentioned I don't like Nero or DMC4!Dante? Because I don't. They can both go die in a fire. The only reason I'm playing is because Kyrie. She's so adorable :3

Keaton

Premium
I'm playing a huge hybrid of games atm...

Persona: Devil Survivor (NDS)
Mass Effect (1)
Digimon Masters Online (PC)
Wii Fit (Wii)
...and when my friend returns it to me, Ikaruga (GC)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Keaton;202825 said:
Ikaruga (GC)

Ahh... While it's not the best shooting game ever like people say, it's still a decent game. Good choice... However, the best shooter for me is and always will be RefleX. Great game, that. :D

aka958

Don't trust people
Tetris, i can handle the fastest difficulty fairly well, just a little more practice!
Final fantasy VIII, i play a little then and then, i should get on with it and complete it...
Guilty gear, never seen a last boss that cheat this much...

Top Bottom