• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Still playing silent hill shattered memories and im stuck in the principal's office when i try to hack his PC . I don't know where can i find the password

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Replaying Bioshock (PS3) in anticipation for 2 ^_^.
Also, still beating my high-scores on DJ Hero :).

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Playing Dissidia,again.Oh and Macross Ultimate frontier,always with custom soundtrack.Tacking a break from Birth by Sleep.

Keaton

Premium
Mass Effect (1) -- thoughly enjoying the experience so far, though the game does have some real downsides ¬_¬;

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Keaton;200896 said:
Mass Effect (1) -- thoughly enjoying the experience so far, though the game does have some real downsides ¬_¬;

I agree, but Mass Effect 2 was a vast improvement of the game in many ways. Hang in there, Keaton. :D

Playing Mass Effect 2 in my second walkthrough.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Lux-Pain (DS). It's an anime style graphic novel on the Nintendo DS, i'm really enjoying it ^_^.

aka958

Don't trust people
Final fantasy VII, just finished the storyline... Sephiroth was a pushover... I expected more on my first walkthrough :( .

Crisic Core, i remembered i accidentally overwrited my awesome 120 hour game where i've done about everything. So i started on my closest save, 56 hours of gameplay on that one... Damn!

Crystal Defenders, i've finally got a hang on it!

Super monkey ball adventure, HARDEST GAME EVER! I've never played such a hard game ever before in my life. Can't even fix the difficulty after beginner!

That's about it.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Alien vs Predator Multiplayer demo on PC.

I'm really bad at it.
I think I'm getting better at it though, three games in and I charted 2nd on the leaderboard with 12 kills. Predator ftw.

Top Bottom