• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

iry

DMC4! and COD4!

I need some other games for PS3, some ideas? I dont like horror games. Shooting games like cod 4 its okey?

aka958

Don't trust people
Playing guilty gear and Final fantasy VIII

iry;202411 said:
DMC4! and COD4!

I need some other games for PS3, some ideas? I dont like horror games. Shooting games like cod 4 its okey?

RE5 isn't much of a horror game and it got lots of shooting.
Army of two
Gears of war

There, those are the ones i know. But is Gears of war on PS3?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ Truer words have never been spoken. For me, I tend to stay away from the first person shooter genre. For me, if you play one, you've played them all.

I've been playing Silent Hill 2, and Pyramid Head is a JERK! He pushed me off of a frickin' roof, and then stands there looking triumphant... @$$hole...

aka958

Don't trust people
^ :p Does he have an actual pyramid as a head? I can see it in front of me he standing there on the roof with his pyramid head in a mocking pose XD .

I though Army of two was good first time through and it ain't a first person shooter...

Still playing FFVIII and Guilty gear, maybe i'm gonna throw in some DOOM before the end of the day.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;202451 said:
Is he blind?

YOU FRIGGIN' WISH! In fact, he seems to have better vision than most of the other monsters... Oh, here's a funny one of him...

Pyramid_Head__s_Mortal_Enemy_by_quaidezmaster.jpg

Happened to me last Halloween...

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Playing BioShock2.

Just at the part where you take control of a Little Sister and have to find the peices of the Big Sister suit for Eleanor. It's pretty damn awesome.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
NotSoAwesomeFaise;202652 said:
Silent Hill Shattered Memories. I'm going for the love lost ending, since on my first playthrough I got the pervert ending.

Ha ha! Same here... I didn't know that just looking at that stuff gave you that stupid ending... What's next, "the everybody dies ending"?

On an unrelated note, Shattered Memories is VERY good at reading my mind. The Raw Shocks REALLY freaked me out, because they were tuned to MY fears and MY mind! Scary...

Top Bottom