• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Halo 3, playing the ****fest that is Modern Warfare 2 online has only made me appreciate this game more.

Community is still terrible, already received two messages about how I apparently bought my account.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Just got Stranglehold and Wanted(again) from Lovefilm, first time I got Wanted from them the game kept freezing at one of the cut scenes in the last level so I had to rent that again.

Just started Stranglehold, I remember playing the demo for this when it was just released and really enjoying it.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil May Cry 4 AGAIN. My xbox packed up on me when I was on mission 18 in SoS mode, so yep, I LOST IT ALL. I'm on mission 5 Devil Hunter now on my new smart-arse lookin' elite console. Considering where I was, I'm flying through this mode with ease, and taunting the heck out of Dante - when you do the tutorial right at the beginning, you can walk right up into his face and taunt him, and he doesn't lash out. Well, not right away anyway.

...I think DMC4 is jinxed. Or I am.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Still Mass Effect 2, I'm going through a second time to get the No One Gets Left Behind achievement, then I'm going to play it through a third time as a Fem-Shep Renegade psycho bitch Soldier class just to see what interesting things I might have missed. :lol:

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Haha, been playing FFVII and Mass Effect 2. Yay Sephiroth. (I've never played a Final Fantasy game before)

aka958

Don't trust people
Final fantasy VII still... Can't get enough of it. I started a new game and mixing everyones names :D

Dissidia, I found my main! Warrior of Light FTW! It took me 290+ gameplay hours to find that out...

Super monkey ball adventure, I feel like i wanna give up on this game.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 online. It is FUN and addictive. I still wonder how many of these dudes will go '****' if I decided to put on my mic and taunt them a bit, because so far I haven't come across ANY other girls playing it. Yeah, you're getting OWNED by a girl - whoot whoot! :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gears of War (casual), Assassin's Creed, DMC4 (Good fight but Dante sucks cos I want a friggin S thank you!!), Halo 3 (on legendary).

Top Bottom