• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Got 100% on Shellshock, now I'm starting Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection which I wanted to buy anyway.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Skate 2, playing as Big Black and just bailing off of stuff to watch him bounce.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6s__DNvLaVI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6s__DNvLaVI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I gave up on Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection, it's going back to lovefilm tomorow. I cannot be arsed with it.

Keaton

Premium
Bayonetta - Non-Stop Infinite Climax Mode, I'm upto Mission VIII already

EDIT: Just beat Bayonetta: Non-Stop Infinate Climax Mode!! W00t!!
I just wish I had internet connection on my 360 atm so I could update it! ^^

EDIT again: Currently trying to beat Father Rodin, even with Pillow Talk this guy is %£$"£%££%$"!$% impossible!! >.<! No boss in the game is this potent! Able to KO me in about 15 seconds! >.<

Keaton

Premium
^I need to start and finish Mass Effect before I buy ME2 ^^
Looking forward to playing both game :)

I'm still playing Bayonetta, going through and boosting my scores, trying to Unlock Jeanne after beating Father Rodin (who is the hardest boss in the game, by a deceptively high margin)!

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Taking a break from Bayonetta and trying to get Platinum in every mission on Hard and Climax. Been playing a lot of Tekken 6 lately. Decided to pick up a Devil Jin, who is now my main. Also been putting a lot of play time into Dungeon Fighters Online as well. Can't wait to dive in the content in the new expansion >_<

Keaton

Premium
^Hard and Climax eh? Best of luck fella! ^^
I'm trying to get my Platinums on Normal currently and then I will boost up my poorer scores on Hard and Climax.

Is it me, or is the final 'mini-game' ALOT harder on Hard and Climax compared to normal? I'm referring to sending the baddie into the Sun?

It was a piece of cake on Normal, whereas on Hard and Climax the planets seem larger with a far more potent gravity pull...

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Keaton;200061 said:
^Hard and Climax eh? Best of luck fella! ^^

Thanks. I really need it lol. Climax is not a freaking joke when it comes to wanting a Platinum. Can't wait for that patch then I'll be all over Bayonetta again :)

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
I just got my Silent Hill Shattered memories for my psp .
I loved the way i open the doors in the nightmare and the creatures chasing me "EPIC"

Keaton

Premium
MochaCub;200105 said:
Thanks. I really need it lol. Climax is not a freaking joke when it comes to wanting a Platinum. Can't wait for that patch then I'll be all over Bayonetta again :)

The ONE HUGE gripe I have with the game is that you can't change characters as easily as you change costumes (ie. on your main file). Otherwise, I would find it great to use Jeanne on Climax mode. Jeanne doesn't have a dodge limit (where Bayonetta Jumps after x dodges in a row and you suffer some get up time), therefore Jeannes poor Witch Time activation window can be ignored ^^

I very much dislike having to use three different save games for Bayonetta, Jeanne and Zero. ¬_¬; *miff*

Currently starting Mass Effect ^^
EDIT: Hey, when did I rank up?! :D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Keaton;200172 said:
The ONE HUGE gripe I have with the game is that you can't change characters as easily as you change costumes (ie. on your main file). Otherwise, I would find it great to use Jeanne on Climax mode. Jeanne doesn't have a dodge limit (where Bayonetta Jumps after x dodges in a row and you suffer some get up time), therefore Jeannes poor Witch Time activation window can be ignored ^^

I very much dislike having to use three different save games for Bayonetta, Jeanne and Zero. ¬_¬; *miff*

Currently starting Mass Effect ^^
EDIT: Hey, when did I rank up?! :D

Just now? :lol:

Playing Dead Space in Hard mode. Grr... It is damn hard without using cheats, but hopefully I will manage it.:)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Durante;200356 said:
Laptop? isin't it uncomfortable for playing? :D

Playing Dmc2 atm.

Not at all tbh, it's a very comfortable machine even when it's resting on my lap, it's not overly heavy and I'm using my Deathadder mouse, so no annoyance from the touch-pad, it's great having what is essentially a portable high end desktop.

And even when it's not on my lap it's on some form of desk, so it's never really uncomfortable to when I'm gaming. ^_^

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Well I just stopped playing Modern Warfare 2, by stopped I mean rage quit back to the dashboard because of campers. Usually dosn't annoy me but this kid sat in the same corner all game with a shotgun, and I insisted on rushing him because I was angry.

Starting Brothers in Arms Hells Highway, not sure if I'll enjoy this but it has easy achievements so I'll get the majority of them done at least.

Top Bottom