• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

aka958

Don't trust people
Some 3d castlevania game on the PS2, just repetive and got nothing that makes me wanna continue playing...

Final fantasy III (NES), awesome game to be so old, i didn't wanna buy a crappy DS to get the game so i got the original version.

Dissidia Final Fantasy, soon 300+ hours of gameplay! in just six months! that is a HUGE number in such short time.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Macross Ultimate Frontier is for the moment *Bell rings* *Unwarps package*
Screw what i said,i'm playing Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.

Keaton

Premium
XBL is being a b***h tonight...tried to game with Angelo Credo...connection failure/lag on Halo ODST and Bad Company >.<
Better luck tomorrow with TF2 :D

Playing Bayonetta ^^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil Bane;199132 said:
Macross Ultimate Frontier is for the moment *Bell rings* *Unwarps package*
Screw what i said,i'm playing Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.

DAMN YOU! :mad: That isn't coming out in the States until... Well, it's unnannounced, I think... *cries*

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
DreadnoughtDT;199222 said:
DAMN YOU! :mad: That isn't coming out in the States until... Well, it's unnannounced, I think... *cries*

Don't worry, it will arrive in U.S this year. How long it will be though, it is a different story. Unless you want to import the Japanese version. The game is the best Kingdom Hearts game, next to the first one and the second one. And this game has a lot of surprising stuffs that will knock your feet off and may even may even shed tears.

Currently playing Mass Effect. Can't wait for the sequel next week. :)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thanks for that CM. I'll wait. Oh, and on the topic of what I'm playing, God of War II! God this game is awesome... (C wut I did thar? Hardy hardy har...)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
DreadnoughtDT;199329 said:
Thanks for that CM. I'll wait. Oh, and on the topic of what I'm playing, God of War II! God this game is awesome... (C wut I did thar? Hardy hardy har...)

Well, the voicing session has already started, and hopefully all KH fans can get this game by May or June. The voice cast confirmed are:

Braig - James Patrick Stuart
Dilan - David Dayan Fisher
Experiment 626 - Chris Sanders
Gantu - Kevin Michael Richardson
Isa - Kirk Thornton
Lea - Quinton Flynn
Mickey Mouse - Bret Iwan
Minnie Mouse - Russi Taylor
Prince Phillip - Josh Robert Thompson
Tinker Bell - Mae Whitman
Ventus - Jesse McCartney
Various voices - Corey Burton
Unknown - Richard Epcar

Voice actors for Master Xehanort, Vanitas, Aqua, Terra, and etc are not yet confirmed. Richard Epcar, voice actor for Xehanort's Heartless (a.k.a Ansem The Seeker of Darkness) has not yet confirmed his role, but it is suspected to be Master Xehanort. However, I am not worried since Square Enix and Diseny had good job for recruiting talented voice actors, and I believe the quality of the voice acting for this game will be as good as previous KH games. Hopefully this will quell your worries as the voice acting has already started.

God of War II is an awesome game! It is saddening that I couldn't play God of War III cause I sold my PS3.

Now playing Halo 3. Great first person shooting game.:D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
GigagaWHA?! Another Gundam fan?! I'm not alone...!

Still playing GoWII. Still FREAKIN' AWESOME! I just killed Euryale, who is basically a REALLY fat version of Medusa... Fatty... You get her head after the battle though, and that lets you freeze enemies in stone! Schweet...

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
DreadnoughtDT;199434 said:
GigagaWHA?! Another Gundam fan?! I'm not alone...!

Still playing GoWII. Still FREAKIN' AWESOME! I just killed Euryale, who is basically a REALLY fat version of Medusa... Fatty... You get her head after the battle though, and that lets you freeze enemies in stone! Schweet...

XDD Yeah dude, lol. Gundam FTW

Also, I'm soon to play Vegas 2 on xbox live with a friend =P

Keaton

Premium
Bayonetta (360) - Hard Mode & Angel Slayer/Lost Chapters
Final Fantasy IV (DS) - Levelling Rosa and Kain
Sonic Chronicles (DS) - Levelling/Metropolis

Top Bottom