• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

aka958

Don't trust people
Chaos Master;197999 said:
Playing Final Fantasy X International. God, it is an awesome Final Fantasy game! :)

Isn't final fantasy X international the oficial european version where you can choose between standard and expert sphere grid, then if it is i would say HELL YEAH IT IS!

Anyways, i've been playing the awesome Dissidia final fantasy, Resident evil 5 (FINISHED THE LAST BOSS!), and the good old Final Fantasy I PSP version .

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
aka958;198481 said:
Isn't final fantasy X international the oficial european version where you can choose between standard and expert sphere grid, then if it is i would say HELL YEAH IT IS!

Anyways, i've been playing the awesome Dissidia final fantasy, Resident evil 5 (FINISHED THE LAST BOSS!), and the good old Final Fantasy I PSP version .

Yes, it is, since it also features Dark Aeons and several changes to the game, which I considered it is even better than the original Final Fantasy X.:)

Now I am playing Kingdom Hearts II. Playing on Proud Mode.:)

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
A.$h!nati;198690 said:
Kickin' some A$$ with Serious Sam on my XBOX
I thought that was out next week and didn't get points. Hopefully getting some tomorow for it though. I'm going to get more than I need in preperation for when Perfect Dark is out, don't want to miss getting it on release so better safe than sorry.

I'm currently playing Wanted: Weapons of Fate, another few of my easy gamerscore games arrived and would like to get this done asap. I liked the movie so I hope the game is enjoyable.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Just about to start Bayonetta, play this for a while before playing Hannah Montana. Wanted Weapons of Fate crashes at the last level so I have to send that back to lovefilm and await a new disc.

Keaton

Premium
Bayonetta still, while I feel many of the weapons are kinda 'cheap' and pointless, I'm still having a ball with this game -- currently boosting some of my scores up ^^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Keaton;198872 said:
Bayonetta still, while I feel many of the weapons are kinda 'cheap' and pointless, I'm still having a ball with this game -- currently boosting some of my scores up ^^

Honestly, the only weapons I ever use are Shuraba (The badass Katana) and the Durga claws, Thunder mode mostly, for some reason they do less damage, meaning you rack up bigger combos, brilliant for farming the halos.

I find most other weapons fairly useless, I dislike the whip, the ice skates are beyond pointless for anything other than the achievement tied to them and the guns are like pea-shooters.

At the moment I'm moment, I'm mostly playing Dawn of War: Dark Crusade, trying to master playing as the Eldar, and I'm playing a little DoW2, will probably go back to Bayonetta soon-ish.

Zato-OW

King
You guys don't like the whip? I think its one of the best weapons(if you know her combos for them). The whip and ice skate combination is the best in the game. The Gunchuks OWN!!!! She reminds me of Bruce Lee when shes twirling them. The Durga is pretty much a boss or mini boss weapon for me. The shotguns owns armored enemies and the rockets owns everything.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Bayonetta (coming on for completion), And Tekken 6 (when i'm not frustrated by that stupid fighter Azazel)

The katana rocks in Bayonetta.
I realized, they're not halo's you collect... they're rings! :D (If you've played sonic you'll know). It's Sega, they can't pass rings off for Halos ;)
Anyone pick out the subtle DMC 'carry overs'
Antonio Redgrave, Enzo, that infernal demon black spider that happens to be made of lava and looks like Phantom... Phantasmaraneae

aka958

Don't trust people
Playing resident evil 5 and, resident evil 5? I'm just playing 1 single game at the moment :O first time!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Does the penultimate boss of bayonetta remind them of anyone from DMC? (i don't wanna spoil the surprise for those who haven't played it);)

Keaton

Premium
Vergil'sB*tch;198939 said:
Does the penultimate boss of bayonetta remind them of anyone from DMC? (i don't wanna spoil the surprise for those who haven't played it);)

Yup. Makes me wanna make a list of comparisons between the two...damn, that would be a long list lol

I'm playing Final Fantasy IV (DS) and Bayonetta (360) currently ^^

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Just got the last achievement in Bayonetta, which was finding all those d@mn birds. Now I'm playing the Lost Chapter ^________^

Top Bottom