• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Got my copies on Saturday. I got the standard editions. Which ones did you get?
I actually got mine the same day as Scarlet Nexus, which was on the 25. I thought it was an odd coincidence.
Anyway, I can't afford the special editions so I got the standard ones. That wasn't cheap, either... If it wasn't a LRG thing I would've waited.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
That wasn't cheap, either... If it wasn't a LRG thing I would've waited.
I know. LRG over charges on Special Editions and the like. It's why I refuse to buy the Limited Special Edition of Double Dragon Neon and went with the standard. I'm not even touching DD4. I did get the Bloodlines Edition of Castlevania since it has neat bonuses and I don't have the Switch version on digital. I am planning on getting The TakeOver Special Edition later.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I know. LRG over charges on Special Editions and the like. It's why I refuse to buy the Limited Special Edition of Double Dragon Neon and went with the standard. I'm not even touching DD4. I did get the Bloodlines Edition of Castlevania since it has neat bonuses and I don't have the Switch version on digital. I am planning on getting The TakeOver Special Edition later.
I got the special edition of Shantae and the 7 Sirens but, unless it's a game I am really into, I don't think I'll be doing a collector's edition of anything from them, again. I won't lie, they're nice, and I get why they cost so much; producing millions of something if far more cost effective than only a few thousands, but I still can't drop that kinda cash every month. As it is, I preorder my games and deposit a small chunk every week.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Scarlet Nexus demo.

It's a mix of a tutorial stage and a first level with a boss fight.

There are two playable characters. I chose Yuito who fights with a sword and psychokinesis. His sword gives him short range combat options while the shoulder buttons allow for long range options.

The right trigger is more quick attacks while the left is specialized combos/qtes.

He's a solo act in the tutorial but in the level he's with a team. There are two other Fighters with their own special abilities.

Holding r1 and a different shape button allows Yuito to augment his powers with someone else's. These have situational uses. Clairvoyance allows you to see hidden enemies. Teleportation allows you to bypass barriers.

I had fun playing it and I'm looking forward to trying Kaname's section tomorrow.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I forgot annoying Shinobu can be and it took 4 tries.
Destroyman has been dusted.

I beat Holly Summers.....she still has the saddest death as far as the original assassin line up goes. She eats her own grenade. Not a pleasant way to go. That eat away the grind immensely, so you want have to repeat side jobs as much. Now to get some cash to have that proper "fight" against #5.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Continuing Valheim with squad soon. Damn Bonemass... We've got a plan though ;)
We've got a wolf cub!! And three tame wolves :D
Found a fine way to tame wolves without having to avoid too much aggro, fearing that they'll destroy the fences lmao. Just cut a deep hole in a rock and lure the wolves in... they won't get out :ROFL:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Still mostly House Flipper, The Tenants and Minecraft.

They keep putting Dawn of Man on sale, but the price is still too high...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Neo: The World's End With You demo. The original game came out when I was in high school. Now I feel old....

I finished the Scarlet Nexus demo and thought it was fun.

Kasane has psychokinesis but was given different levels and partners so it still felt fresh.

She uses throwing knives but it's harder to get a handle than Yuito's sword.

ESPOMAN

I just started Persona 2. I am liking it so far, it will probably take me a while to finish the game. I also brought Yakuza 1 on the PS2 so after P2 I will go play that.

Goldsickle

The nice thing about having a remastered port of PS3 games is being able to get a second Platinum Trophy for that particular title.
I got my second Platinum for Arkham Asylum.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Rank #1 Jeane and the secret true final boss, Henry Cooldown are done! No More Heroes took me 14 hours and 12 minutes. Without the entry fees, you realize the game is not that long and can be beaten in half of that time. The sequel fixed this issue, but let to another problem where they would pad levels with a bunch of mooks in later ranking fights. Welp, on to NMH2 next. I might get back to Arkham City and some other games to spice it up.

Aurelius

Skyrim aside, I’m playing the newly remastered Legend of Mana and it looks even more gorgeous than it did in 1999! Not to mention it now has a fancy new opening intro!

berto

I Saw the Devil
I got a copy of Katamari and decided to give it a try. Someone was very high when they made this. That or Japanese.

Goldsickle

Remember Superman 64?

Remember how fun it is to fly through rings?

Neither did I.

What made you think that s*** would be fun in Arkham City, Rocksteady?

Top Bottom