• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Had quick game on Fallout 4, then moved to doing a couple of missions on Red Alert 3 followed by a quick hour or so on DayZ. Made mistake of having to fire my magnum on DayZ in a city when I had accidently dropped my axe & had to double back to grab it again. Got swarmed by infected and managed to kill most but was bleeding after being hit and remembered I had no bandages. Then had to frantically run around a nearby town to search for some clothes I could cut to rags before I bled out. Managed to find some just as my screen was going grey, ate some food and drank lots of water then popped some vitamin pills I found to try and make sure I could heal up. Logged out shortly after as wasnt sure if anyone heard my shots & couldnt risk a firefight when I had already lost so much blood & used up some ammo.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Replayed MGS1 and Ground Zeroes, maybe I'll do the alternative ending in my second run on MGS1 to get the stealth suit.

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
I'm playing Ghost Rider on the PS3, it was a PS2 game that pretty much copied DMC and GoW. Maybe that's why it's actually pretty fun to play. No cutscenes though, they use comic style pages for story, not that bad.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
So, I take it the port is good? More than good?
The port is fantastic. Game runs at 60fps at max settings, supports both keyboard/mouse and controller support, and has INFINITELY shorter loading times. Dragon's Dogma was already a great game, but now that it's free of the baggage it had on consoles, it is a MUCH better experience. I literally am becoming scarce on the forums on the simple grounds that I can't stop playing the game.

My only complaint with the port is the lack of Japanese voice acting, due to licensing issues with the port. Not a game-breaker by any means, and it's probably a fan-patch away from being remedied.

Aurelius

The port is fantastic. Game runs at 60fps at max settings, supports both keyboard/mouse and controller support, and has INFINITELY shorter loading times. Dragon's Dogma was already a great game, but now that it's free of the baggage it had on consoles, it is a MUCH better experience. I literally am becoming scarce on the forums on the simple grounds that I can't stop playing the game.

My only complaint with the port is the lack of Japanese voice acting, due to licensing issues with the port. Not a game-breaker by any means, and it's probably a fan-patch away from being remedied.

Best of all, you can finally silence your pawns in the options menu! I still like to boot Rook off the cliff though... that never gets old!

Last edited:

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Best of all, you can finally silence your pawns in the options menu! I still like to boot Rook off the cliff though... that never gets old!
Too bad there isn't an option to turn the word "aught" off from all in-game dialogue. This game loves that word like DMC loves the words "crazy", "party", and "baby."

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
front mission 4, gonna follow it up later with front mission 5..

there was a time when squeenix is the only gaming company that knows what they're doing, good times

Keaton

Premium
I spent an obscene amount of time on Final Fantasy yesterday after work, neglecting both Fallout and Assassins Creed for the moment. For all its faults and endless A > B, Kill C, collect D > A quests the gameplay and story are remarkably solid.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I'm half way, maybe more through the Old Hunters DLC on Bloodborne NG+, but most of my time has recently been taken up by Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Level 32 Dragoon - enjoying it and it's the first MMO I've spent time on in years.

Well once i played FF XIV too on one of EU servers, had to revoke sub, sad as loved game and had Summoner Mi'qute, maybe someday also i return to game but propably now as Au Ra char and DK class.

Keaton

Premium
Well once i played FF XIV too on one of EU servers, had to revoke sub, sad as loved game and had Summoner Mi'qute, maybe someday also i return to game but propably now as Au Ra char and DK class.
I'm playing on Odin as a Miqo'te, currently a level 35 Dragoon, having alot of fun so far, just powering through the story so I can debate on getting the Heavensward content ^^

berto

I Saw the Devil
RE0 is not as bad as I keep hearing. All I've heard was how inferior it is to REHD and how it's only for the super devoted. It's flawed, sure, a bit annoying in many aspects, but it's hardly as bad as I keep hearing. True, it's not as good as REHD but that could be said about ALOT of RE games, it's hardly something you'd only recommend to the uber fans. All RE fans should give it a try.

Keaton

Premium
RE0 is not as bad as I keep hearing. All I've heard was how inferior it is to REHD and how it's only for the super devoted. It's flawed, sure, a bit annoying in many aspects, but it's hardly as bad as I keep hearing. True, it's not as good as REHD but that could be said about ALOT of RE games, it's hardly something you'd only recommend to the uber fans. All RE fans should give it a try.

I loved RE0 and can't wait to pick it up tomorrow, I actually prefer it to RE1!
Suddenly realised how many games are launching in the next few weeks -- I need to get to Level 50 on FFXIV pretty swiftly!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well, Steve managed to save my copy of Yoshi's Woolly World after Josh tried to eat it, so we're going for 100% completion on that right now

Keaton

Premium
Well, Steve managed to save my copy of Yoshi's Woolly World after Josh tried to eat it, so we're going for 100% completion on that right now

The cutest game ever.

I've predictably spent another few hours on Final Fantasy XIV yesterday, kicked the ass of another Primal, this time Titan! These fights are just getting funner!

Top Bottom