• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Too Complicated?(CENSORED)

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Well, first off, don't start your post, or name your thread with cursing or hateful words.
Okay first I apologize for cursing in the title, I thought using symbols made it technically censored. Secondly I apologize for coming on to strongly in the post itself, I clearly misunderstood what they meant by it being complicated, and it was admittedly a heat of the moment thing. If you and the other staff members feel the need to lock the thread, go ahead.

scionicspectre

I actually think there's a certain raw content in the honest feelings you had in posting this that added some dimension to the discussion, so even if this thread doesn't go much further I think it was worth having. Of course, there are other threads covering this issue in a more general sense.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Since DMC4 is the only Capcom product most of us are actually interested in, maybe we should let Capcom know about that through their main site?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Okay first I apologize for cursing in the title, I thought using symbols made it technically censored. Secondly I apologize for coming on to strongly in the post itself, I clearly misunderstood what they meant by it being complicated, and it was admittedly a heat of the moment thing. If you and the other staff members feel the need to lock the thread, go ahead.
No need. It's fine if you want to vent as long as you aren't hateful towards anyone specifically. However I think it's pushing it when you add cursing to the title of the thread. We got alot of that with DmC so when you do it's very reminiscent of those situations and the rules must apply to all not just those we don't agree with.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
But this time we're united in our hatred.

Edit: Joking, of course. I'm still pessimistic about Capcom giving us a physical western release though.

scionicspectre

As well you should be. We should all voice our concern and desire for a physical release, but beyond that there's little reason to keep your hopes up.

Khundy

Berserker
none of us work for Capcom and know what is actually going on so we can't really do much. Still happy with the update though.

Top Bottom