• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Too Complicated?(CENSORED)

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Lol, @AgentRedgrave, even if they were working on something do you think he would be allowed to tell us? Confirmation of anything less specific than an actual project would be what we already know- they care about DMC.

Needless to say, I've seen these rumors popping up all over the place and none of them are substantiated so far as I've seen. People are just making insinuations.
*Shrugs* Thought it was worth a shot

scionicspectre

I know how you feel- it would be nice just to hear someone at Capcom say they see a future in DMC. Even still, this Special Edition is much more than I thought we would get. That's part of why I'm not disappointed by some of the negative aspects of this release- this may be the last we see of Devil May Cry.

Judge

I know how you feel- it would be nice just to hear someone at Capcom say they see a future in DMC. Even still, this Special Edition is much more than I thought we would get. That's part of why I'm not disappointed by some of the negative aspects of this release- this may be the last we see of Devil May Cry.

Thats what I'm worried about. That they decide to lock DMC away in a vault like they have with so many of their other great franchises. Like what the hell happened to Onimusha.

berto

I Saw the Devil
They have been advertising that the game will include both Japanese and English VO options in Japan, but I'm afraid I don't know about text. Though I don't imagine navigating this game would be too cumbersome without English text since it's not that text-heavy to begin with. Could also be an opportunity to learn some katakana! Even in Japan, most of the modes and many of the characters' moves are just English words anyway.
I already know Katakana so I'll be fine, there but I'm sure with the addition of three characters there will be more content, like instructions for their layouts, move sets and skills.

if you don't mind, would let us know when you are told a definitive yes or no on that?

Last thing, do you know if there is a US release date yet or when we can expect to know?

Veloran

I already know Katakana so I'll be fine, there but I'm sure with the addition of three characters there will be more content, like instructions for their layouts, move sets and skills.

if you don't mind, would let us know when you are told a definitive yes or no on that?

Last thing, do you know if there is a US release date yet or when we can expect to know?
Doesn't it release internationally the same time as in Japan? About a week later for the PC, but still.

June 18th, right?

berto

I Saw the Devil
if it does I did not see it in any of the trailers or site nor other official venues.

GregaMan

Release date and price are still unconfirmed outside of Japan.

As some have already suggested, I can't really comment on speculation or rumors. Anything you've heard but that hasn't been confirmed by an official source should be viewed with extreme skepticism.

For the sake of encouragement, I do think it bears contemplation that two of the five games released/announced by Capcom so far for 2015 have been Devil May Cry games, so in that sense this is the most active the brand has ever been.

Last edited:

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter

As some have already suggested, I can't really comment on speculation or rumors. Anything you've heard but that hasn't been confirmed by an official source should be viewed with extreme skepticism.

For the sake of encouragement, I do think it bears contemplation that two of the five games released/announced by Capcom so far for 2015 have been Devil May Cry games, so in that sense this is the most active the brand has ever been.
That's fair enough then. Fingers crossed I guess.

Frazz

General gamer

Are you able to give us any indication as to how much longer we have to wait in the West until the release date is announced? Could you perchance also tell us why we don't yet know the release date? Given that it's digital only I'm confused as to why it hasn't been announced as surely they just put up the copies on the store rather than posing boxed copies all over the place.

Top Bottom