• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Lain
LOL, such moronic arguments though. Why would promoting atheism (if that's even true) be inherently worse than promoting religion? And how can you logically come to the conclusion that an atheist, who believes in no afterlife and that this life is the only one we got, deems life pointless when in fact, if anything it would be the exact opposite?

I dunno, such funny points to me.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It's official: I have no f***ing chill. I thought we had a chance at getting along, babe, but nope. Nope. Every time I think we're bonding, you pull some s*** and I have to resist the urge to tell you off. Do I give a f*** that you have 10x as many followers than me? No. You're blowing smoke about something you appear to know jack about. I was f***ing there, child; don't even try this bs on me.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
What a fun day. Nothing like kiddo's school being on lock-down because some former student sent the school threatening emails. >.> Given all the **** that's been going on lately, can't blame the parents of the kids who wound up at school before they knew what was happening for freaking out. It's been a long day. ._.

Aisen66

kiddo,s school ,you are funny rebel dynasty home school is better you get to watch tv your friends visit you you can sleep if you want to school by telephone even better i was going to this school i didnt like so i took my one chance to get out of there and got suspended they sent me to an even worse school then these cats tried to take my lunch money i didnt give it to them but i flashed em the money before they went after me it was my opportunity to leave and school on the phone was great then i had the chance to go to a great high school with people who spoke spanish too because in the other 2 schools there were only strangers speaking this language that is english i ddint know a single word like i can speak now and i saw it as impossible that i would ever learn it by the way the words looked but it was hell i had to walk alone all day no friends it was a mf nightmare :shifty:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
If all they're gonna do is b**** about how much they hate how that ship is portrayed, then why the f*** are they reading that ship to begin with? Also, where do people get off saying the second (or possibly third, but same difference) most popular ship in the fandom is a rarepair and trying to make people feel guilty for not shipping that ship? It's incredibly popular, you're just looking in the wrong place.

Aisen66

yeah the place to look for in a ship is inside to where the gold is and the good looking mermaids wont be too far away possibly

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just finished reading chapter 2 and IT'S QUARTER PAST MIDNIGHT.
WTH?
I wanted to get at least two chapters in tonight.
Now I have to go to bed because I have to get up at some insane hour later to go for a walk because 'exercise makes endorphins' and 'it helps wake you up' and whateverothergoodforyourubbish the profs say.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
There's something awful presumptuous about her comment. The first time it was vague, so I couldn't be sure whether she was asking for a freebie. This time, however? If she's not expecting a free copy, she really needs to choose her words more carefully. :meh: I mean, ffs, I don't message her expecting free cosmetics just because she sells them (not that I use much in the first place), so what on Earth makes her think I'm just going to give her a free copy of a novel I've been working on for the past four years? More or less. Since, y'know, other books have happened in that time, too.

Are there people I'd be willing to give freebies to? Of course. Remarkably, it's these same people who insist on paying for it. Probably because they've actually been supportive since the start, not just randomly decided to jump on the bandwagon in the pursuit of free stuff. >_>

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
We've reached the point in the world where a man is facing jail time for making his girlfriend's dog do an absurd trick to annoy her. Can we hit the reset button on Earth and try again?

Last edited:

Goldsickle

Adblock Plus chose to crash Firefox right while I was opening Outlook.com, so now it permanently ****ed up the site, giving me errors anytime I try to log in and now Outlook can only be accessed via Chrome.

I don't know how you can build a site in a way where it crashes and the crash sticks until you press a series of correct buttons that you'll never discover because the people who try to "help" aren't giving clear instructions.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
(Takes a deep breath) God damn nerds! I am getting sick and tired of nerds or rather in reality, nobodies who have gotten famous on the internet for whatever reason flaunting their opinions around like Gospel and then their blind followers spewing their Gospel like it's the Holy Writ. First off you are a nobody, know your God damn place you ugly, stick like nerd! (Yes I am also a nobody by this same logic. But we aren't bit@hing about me today so I get a pass. Also, I am cute at best.) If it is not that then it is nerds who demand more of Anime or tv shows when such shows were never meant to be deep to begin with.
What is it with nerds/nobodies always wanting to justify what they watch? Oh I know why, because you are ashamed of watching "X" show, but if were "deep" then people, meaning your insignificant friends who are probably low level trash anyway may accept you and your childish habits. God I can't stand the entitlement and everything assoicated with nerds/nobodies. Gah!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why did they have to post that fic there? I could have safely forgotten it otherwise. On the plus side, at least now I might finally find out if other people agree it sounds stolen. smh What a ****ing joy fandom is when you can't trust a single person in it.

(Not this fandom, obviously; y'all are 100% nicer than most of my other fandoms.)

Top Bottom