• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Because people are killing the fun of the 'thinking' thread, I've created this one where you can come swear, vent, and spew your negative thoughts about this, that or the next thing.

So, here's my bit that I've edited out from the other thread.

I'm thinking the 'what are you thinking' title should be changed to 'make snarky comments about everything and everyone else on the forum at your leisure'. Because who's going to confront you about it, right? You're allowed to think what you think, nobody can tell you what you can and cannot think.

I'm thinking that people don't realise, although the thread is for your thoughts, you still have to consider what you post in this thread as everywhere else on the forum. You can still edit and take your time and think before you post whether your post is going to hurt someone or bring drama from somewhere else into this thread. The length of this post is a clear sign that I've thought this out very well before posting. I'm conducting myself exactly the same as others do in this thread, and therefore I'm not doing anything wrong. Because if I was, then they'd be wrong too, am I right or am I right?

I'm thinking no, I'm not speaking from experience, I've never actually been hurt by something someone might 'vaguely' have posted about me here because I honestly couldn't give a hoot if it's anything negative, but I've seen a lot of people take hits at other people here. You know, when it's oh so obvious who the poster is referring to and then innocently claiming 'no my post was nothing forum related'. If it wasn't then why didn't you consider the fact that what you're going to post is too in tune with whatever is going on the forum? More yet, why don't you go back and edit your post to something else? It's also ridiculous that people have to post 'this is nothing forum related' in their posts.
/ end rant

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Master Vergil;292822 said:
I'm thinking the 'what are you thinking' title should be changed to 'make snarky comments about everything and everyone else on the forum at your leisure'. Because who's going to confront you about it, right? You're allowed to think what you think, nobody can tell you what you can and cannot think.

I know right? Like posting on an internet forum isn't safe and anonymous enough. If you don't have a thick enough skin to take a natural reaction to a nasty comment about someone on the chin, keep your mouth shut period.
rep for attempting to filter that out. So annoying.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Darth Angelo;292829 said:
I know right? Like posting on an internet forum isn't safe and anonymous enough. If you don't have a thick enough skin to take a natural reaction to a nasty comment about someone on the chin, keep your mouth shut period.
rep for attempting to filter that out. So annoying.
Exactly. If you're a little ***** who gets hurt at the most stupid, petty ****, get the **** off the Internet, because you obviously don't know that a majority of people on the Internet are complete and total douche bags. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Now, time for my rants. In letter form.

Dear Miguel,
I'm so ****ing sick and tired of your bull****. Seriously, you're whole little depression because you're gay is getting on my ****ing nerves. Ten bucks says your parents won't give a flying **** that you like ****. Get over it, this is 2010, not 1910. Oh, and stop taking out all your anger out on me, ESPECIALLY when I'm in a bad mood, because I can assure you my life has been ten times harder than yours and you don't see me complaining about it, do you?
Yours,
Dani

Dear Marcus,
I could have gotten a ride home from Kat after the play, but NOOOOOOO! You just had to have me walk with you. See, I wouldn't have minded if it weren't for the fact you ignored me the whole night for those two sophomore girls one of which, I might add, you didn't even KNOW. I could have been warm, at home, with a cup of coco while you were hanging out with them and completely forgetting I existed for two hours until they left.
But I guess this is partly my fault, too. Since I told myself I was going to talk to you about it after they left, but NOPE! As soon as they were gone you looked at me with your blue eyes and your blond hair and you smiled, hugged me, told me you didn't like how my hair covered my face, and said "I love you" and I completely forgot about how ****ed I was at you.
Stop turning me into puty, plzkthx~
Love,
Dani

Dear Mom,
Please be home when I need to talk so I don't spend an hour in my room crying with my death metal blaring at midnight.
From,
Your daughter

Meg

What annoys me is not only did it come to this, but also that this thread might not be taken advantage of either! >_<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well if anybody posts something negative or anything against another member here or about something on this forum, then I'll spam them with the link to this thread until they get the message. I know these 'rant' threads have died out in the past but it's worth trying to separate the spoil-sports from the team members, right?

I'm really really really hoping it's just a glitch in the system or something because I'd be very disappointed if it's an act carried out against me as 'punishment' in the heat of the moment. I still don't understand what I've done wrong. Have I done something wrong? I don't get it. ._.

Meg

Spam is always a good idea. :lol: ;)

And I hope that second bit didn't happen on here! :(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Master Vergil;292874 said:
I'm really really really hoping it's just a glitch in the system or something because I'd be very disappointed if it's an act carried out against me as 'punishment' in the heat of the moment. I still don't understand what I've done wrong. Have I done something wrong? I don't get it. ._.

Punishment for what? I have no clue what you've done wrong.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It didn't happen here here, no, but it's related to here, in a way. Which makes no sense or anything but I don't want to name names or be specific in case I'm wrong and just being overly paranoid. Which I might be. I think I keep hearing footsteps and shuffling in our ceiling, but I'm just being paranoid, and I'm not in 100% tip top shape either, and my emotions are like out of control, so it's quite possible that I'm assuming things that aren't true. But then, that post was made after I made this thread so chances are it was directed at me, and the demote happened right after because of it, so I really dunno. It's all up in the air at the moment, and I'm feeling very....I don't know. Sad, and angry about it. Angry at myself and angry at the person. I mean, WTF is going on? I'm just...a wreck right now.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Clair, you lost me. And I think you may have lost everyone else, too. >.<

CR: **** laundry. **** it, **** it, **** it, **** it, **** it, **** it. **** it up the ass with a flaming pitchfork. I ****ing HATE laundry. Ugh. But if I want clean clothes for the week I need to do it, or I'll smell bad at school. Which would suck so hard.

+ Sweetie, the tampon goes in the front hole. Not the back one. |:

The dark knight

I'm not sexist, but I'm tired of women lying to me, tired of them playing with my emotions, tired of them leading me on, tired of them liking the assholes more than the guys that really care about them, and tired of them being so shallow.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
That's because I am the master of the confuzzles! Muahaha! Feeeeeeerr meeee!!! ;)

CT: Just to make this clear, I didn't create this thread because so-and-so said this or that in this way in the other thread. I created this thread so you can feel free to come rant your heart out here instead of the thinking thread, where people are more likely to question or flame you for posting something nasty.
In this thread, the negativity and rants are expected and people can't get butthurt over it, and if they do everyone posting in the thread may feel free to tell them no one is forcing them to read it. Win/win.

I was not implying that specific members are not allowed to voice their opinions/state their thoughts/say what they really think. You are, that's why this here thread is dedicated to all those snarky little words floating around in your head. Obviously forum rules apply so you can't go crazy here, but it will eleviate some of the arguments breaking out in the thinking thread because someone posted something about someone that someone didn't like and wanted to pick a fight about it. I just don't want this stuff going on in the thinking thread anymore, and I'm sure there are other members who groan when they see another argument break out there because of something bad someone else posted. I don't want to tell those people to STFU and GTFO either, because we are all entitled to our thoughts and feelings and opinions. But be it of the negative kind, please bring it here to maintain some level of peace in the thinking thread.

And, AGAIN, I did not create or post this with any specific member in mind. It's just the whole damn negativity thing is tainting places it shouldn't on the boards, so if you're having a bad day and need to let it out, do it here.

It's like our Dysfunctional Family board. It keeps all this drama off the rest of the forum. It was never intended to single out or preach to anyone in particular. So that snarky comment, which I'm pretty darn sure now was aimed at me, you could have come and posted here.

Open air, people. Let it out and talk it out if you have issues with other members. Do not flame, do not troll, and if you can't settle an argument, then agree to disagree and move on or, if it really bugs you, get the staff involved and discuss the problem with them.

And no reporting. Unless the post is against forum rules, of course.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
The dark knight;292893 said:
I'm not sexist, but I'm tired of women lying to me, tired of them playing with my emotions, tired of them leading me on, tired of them liking the assholes more than the guys that really care about them, and tired of them being so shallow.

Ain't that the f***in' truth.
*not sexist either*

Meg

I find it incredibly annoying every time I try to state my opinion someone comes by and tells me I'm wrong.

Top Bottom