• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow, I don't think I can get my heart up to this speed even when I work out hard.
The stupid things I do sometimes!
Maybe I should go through police academy and become an officer after all? Since I'm cut out for it and all.....I'm just kidding, it's too much work and I don't like loud noises (or authority)
I like using my skillz for my own means. Like finding people who won't give me their stupid address. FFS, it's not like I can jump a plane and pitch up on your front porch, ya dork! Never mind. I've got his number now. He's got mine, too, if he's got caller ID. He'll probably be wondering wtf is that funny number, may or may not try to google it or skype it in his contacts, figure out it's from my country where he's never been and probably has no contacts, so he will have no choice but to call me back.
I'm kidding. He's obviously too busy.
But now I've got his number I can at least track down his address.

Seriously, who needs to abuse substances when you can get high on natural endorphins and adrenaline? I mean, really!

Well. Okay, I think I may be hyperventilating a little LOL

Goldsickle

Come downstairs to get a glass of water.

Ended up wasting several minutes holding a baby, fetching stuff, opening/holding the door for someone and taking out a stray cat that wandered in.

This is why I hate going out of my room when family members are around.
I'm nothing more than a wandering extra pair of hands to them.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's too early.

As much as I love doing it, getting to church for 8:30am when I'm with the band is a killer.

Plus PMS.

Plus no time for shower.

Plus stayed up too late unlocking characters in Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2.

Plus autocorrect tried to make heroes into herpes.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
"What has Canada brought to the world? Curling? Lol."

Oh, I don't know. The compound steam engine ringing any bells? How about Basketball? Cardiac Pace-maker? Insulin?

Or any number of things, you uneducated twat-waffle. >.> Gods, I hate the " 'Murica!" types.

Goldsickle

People still think that "the poor sales of REmake is the reason why RE changed"?

First of all, REmake was actually a commercial success when it was released on the GameCube.

Secondly, the desire to reinvent RE has nothing to do with REmake.
Games such as RE3.5 and Kamiya's RE4 (the game repurposed into Devil May Cry) were in development before REmake was released.

berto

I Saw the Devil
After beating Tales of Berseria I can't help but want to say stuff about it. It just left a bad aftertaste I can't seem to wash off. It's all about the weird ending. I just keep going 'what?' at it. It wasn't a bad journey just dumb, the characters were ok but their motivations are just flimsy, like they were made out of 300 year old moldy wood. I'm getting burned out on the ridiculous logic and the things these characters let themselves, and each other, get away with in terms of stupidity. It doesn't help that Velvet was a murderous cow who I just got sick of. She reminded me so much of Lightning during those first 12 hours of FFXIII I actually thought it was the same voice actress. It wouldn't be so infuriating if it wasn't so good. If it was bad, ok, played a bad game, move on to the next, but there was so much good stuff that it makes the bad hard to forgive.

Anyway, I'll be returning the game and provably putting down what I get towards either DMCHD or SotCHD.

Last edited:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Welp tried to live stream Persona 5 and guess what happened... it was blocked. GG, ATLUS. :shifty: Here I am, trying to show off this cool game and I can't even do that, well without a capture card that is. But atm, I can't use one. Have to spend some money to upgrade my computer and stuff. -.- Now I have to find another game to stream. Just so frustrating when a plan doesn't go right. :'(

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Forgotten how many times I've had to tell my friend Garry to shut up today.

And tell him I'm not Cockney just because I come from south of Watford.

He threw a toy giraffe in my paella too.

Such a knob sometimes...

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I'm not worried. They just needed more bodies for the generators that'll power the robots.

SN_barbican_sf_01_int.jpg

-shrugs- Could be worse, all things considered.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/car...ing-a-new-kind-of-poorly-paid-hell/ar-AAv4DEg

"But technology is also enabling a new type of terrible work, in which Americans complete mind-numbing tasks for hours on end, sometimes earning just pennies per job. And for many workers living in parts of the country where other jobs have disappeared — obviated by technology or outsourcing—this work is all that’s available for people with their qualifications."

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Son, I have an alarm clock.

In fact, with my phone, I have two alarm clocks.

They work perfectly.

So why in the name of all that is chocolatey do you feel the need to fart on my head multiple times until I either get up or become asphyxiated?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/car...ing-a-new-kind-of-poorly-paid-hell/ar-AAv4DEg

"But technology is also enabling a new type of terrible work, in which Americans complete mind-numbing tasks for hours on end, sometimes earning just pennies per job. And for many workers living in parts of the country where other jobs have disappeared — obviated by technology or outsourcing—this work is all that’s available for people with their qualifications."

Ahh, I feel that all to well. Working minimal works for the minimum wage, all because there are no other jobs. And people wonder why I'm poor. :'(

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Dragon Ball FighterZ is not very fun. The game seems to really enjoy completely ignoring me and not acknowledging what I'm inputting 90% of the time. Did nobody tell the devs about the fact that the point of video games is that the characters do what you press?

Top Bottom