• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Youtube is full of friggen idiots! I got a reply that said this:
"i was meaning it in a smart ass way not literally god you people are dumb and rap sucks but thats my opinion and my experince is the fleet wood mac concerts and **** that I went to and as for my love i tend to hate all people equally that's better than hateing a single race long live bender and kill all humans."
Wut.

who is that youtuber? i must let him join my cause

aoshi

My gym trainers were absolute a$$hats today.

Yeah, i did not attend gym for three days cuz i was lazy. But they didn't have to go all rambo and tell me that i am weak and pathetic. Comon man cut me some slack. I am not into body -building or into a fighting career. I come here cuz my doctor instructed to. You should know this cuz i mentioned it in my application form. I can't reveal you my doctor's details cuz it was suppose to be confidential. You f*ckhead had to push me into regimes that i find hard and you were laughing at my inability to do so. Seriously, i don't see why i should go through such pain cuz i can't put that in my profile and ask for a job cuz i push so and so pounds in the gym. You need to know your role and shut your mouth.You f*ckhead want me to eat 5 eggs????? Go tell that to a doctor and he will make sure your license is revoked as a trainer. My doctor instructed me to avoid eggs. But occasionally yes, so inorder to push weights i eat eggs. But 5 is jus too much. I know, i should jus stick to cardio but i am 28 and i can push weights but not heavy. Besides, cardio alone is not going to help. You a$$hat, Let me workout the way i want and stop putting so much pressure cuz i don't owe you anything. Think outside your f*cking eatables and know that people have their own lives besides your gym session.

Loser.:mad:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"i was meaning it in a smart ass way not literally god you people are dumb and rap sucks but thats my opinion and my experince is the fleet wood mac concerts and **** that I went to and as for my love i tend to hate all people equally that's better than hateing a single race long live bender and kill all humans."
Wut.

heeeeheheheehehehehehe

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
So one of my aunt's found out that she might have cancer. She doesn't know yet, as she's still awaiting for the test results of the gland fluid, although the moment the doctors broke it to her that it looks suspicious, she just broke down. She's constantly crying, she doesn't want to leave her house, and on top of that her daughter living with her refuses to take responsibility for her own kid. So she's practically free-loading off her mom, and when she goes off to work, dumps her with the responsibility of a nanny for her child. Which is just so freaking wrong.
I don't know how much a person can take. I'm not even her, and I have no right to tell her what to do, but I'm raging on the inside.

Sometimes I wish I was old.​
I could get away with shoving people's own sh*t in their face, and use the line: 'I'm too old to give a damn. Haters gonna hate'.​

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wut.

Oh my.... There goes the stupid morale about comparing problems and music tastes on youtube. I gave up on commenting there now. At least not doing that much anymore. What are people on? It isn't cool to have more problems than other people. There is no one ultimate thing or ultimate music. Screw those acapolyptic answers. Find your own and keep it for yourself. For me I don't need to find any particular answers. Just living as good as I can and enjoy what's good and take the rest later. Forgive me for such a long comment in my view. I'm judging people in the larger perspective. My problem. Just trying to point out what I think about it. There is a morale. ''Watch what you say or do. You might not be any better yourself.''
Yeah damn right that is.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
To all the people out there who have fake Facebook profiles, please -- you affect other people's lives in the sh*ttiest way imaginable, and really, it needs to stop. It's amazing how when they're figured out, they just dump the blame on you. Seriously? That's just messed up on so many levels. People in general are so full of sh*t.

If I'm just going to get hurt, I don't want to form any bonds to begin with.
This is most likely the reason why everyone calls me a snob. This is why I'm so often misunderstood. No one however would imagine that you've been crushed so many times before that you don't want to rebuild yourself again just to be knocked down one last time.​

KRSkull

When will my they give me some money and grocery list to go and buy it. i am really sick and tired and bored and want to go outside.

aoshi

Facebook has the worst cover dimensions. If i am going to add content 315 px height, I would atleast need 1200 px wide to have a good cover. But Nooooooooo, All i get is 851 px. Its a shame i tried a cover with that dimensions and i can't even upload the cover. F*ck you FB.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
I got a referral on a piece of work I did for missing some required content.
Turns out the content was there, it was just a powerpoint slide image that had been squished into a thin line by Word.
So a big thanks to Microsoft for such a flawless program...

Mental note: When importing images into Word, check EVERY image.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I have week off work & weather sucks & rains for 3/4 of the week & the day I go back the weathers great & forecast for week afterwards is great too... typical.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Dear deviantART~ I don't know how daily deviations works.
Sometimes the works that actually earn that title don't have as much as an impact as others I see should. It really sucks that there are so many amazing, undermined artists out there that don't get the appreciation they deserve. I really would love to see their talents being recognized, however knowing I have only a certain amount of power to encourage them saddens me.
Sure, comments are love. Favourite+'s are love too... but sometimes they just need an extra push.
And I really wish deviantART could do that.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Friends normally know it's kinda rude to call or text someone at 3am, but this one person does it every day. It's like having a stalker, not a friend. I'm thinking I should ignore them because telling them politely to stop is going nowhere.>_<

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Great, another couple of top 10 global ranks. Now I'll get even more random friend requests :/

aoshi

This forum is quite liberal with trolls who have no purpose in this forum. Jus hating on the franchise and games. Really, I think those accounts need to be banned. Yeah, i agree for logical arguments but some don't like the classic games nor reboot and jus act petty and ignorant .Devil may cry has earned a fanbase and jus talking crap on these games should lead to ban.

Ofcourse, Then comes opinions and all. Someone clever said this, "Opinions are like butts. Everyone has one and they stink". So trolls who stink this forum need to GTFO.

I swear if this wasn't internet, I would have bitchslapped that troll. F*cking whore.

Top Bottom