• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

KRSkull

1. No swearing.
2. No vulgar or violent images, posts, or comments of any kind.
3. No political/controversial discussions or posts that may cause “drama.”
4. No advertising or self-promotion of any kind
5. No bashing, bullying, or insulting ANYONE in the group.
6. No blocking the Admins of this page (signed below). You don’t have to like us or be friends with us but please respect us.

I don't know what to say

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Every time I create a Tubecast video something goes wrong! Because of a Super Sentai related clip I uploaded on Youtube, Toei made a copy right claim against me and now I can't upload videos longer than 15 minutes for 6 mouths! Its my fault but sigh, Maybe I should give up. :(

I'm sorry, but that's stupid... I can't help but wonder how much other copyrighted stuff is floating around Youtube and the nets.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Ha! Ooooh, I just love people like you. Yes, I know it's you, even though that comment isn't on a site I normally go to AND is anonymous. Wow, my comments are moronic? Ha! Just because the words are long and consist of real facts instead of the pathetic "you're just butthurt" argument (and, really, if that's the best insult you can come up with, you've failed somewhere in life)--and just because you don't understand said words--doesn't make it moronic. The fact remains, you missed every single point construed in all three thousand words of my combined posts no matter how much I dumbed it down for you. Saying the same things over and over again doesn't mean you know how to argue with me, little girl. Shoo! Go on and get some real debating skills, and then we'll talk.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Car broke down due to wonders of modern technology & BCM, ignition & chip in my key all losing sync with each other after my battery started getting low in power. New tech is great but sooo many things that can & do go wrong with it, simplicity is the way forward sometimes. Cost me £140 to get it all reset...

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why are my back this bad. I want to play piano! Lots of lots of piano! Have to fix this. Piano is my field and music is my inspiration number one!!!

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Any yaoi fans around? To be honest, I'm quite sick of my tumblr revolving around boy-love images.
It's not like I'm flaming or anything. I don't mind it being around, and I don't mind anyone fandom'ing over it. I respect that they like it, but I'm personally not for it. I don't even come across people who think like me anymore, and I begin to wonder if I'm crazy for not giving into yaoi.
Would you, dear yaoi fan, walk into a store and browse gay lifestyle magazines if you so happily post up images of anime and other TV series male characters as a romantic couple on the net?
I'm not homophobic. I just don't like seeing my favourite guy characters as a romantic couple. Not everything needs to be shipped. Sincerely, an internet user who doesn't like yaoi.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Any yaoi fans around? To be honest, I'm quite sick of my tumblr revolving around boy-love images.
It's not like I'm flaming or anything. I don't mind it being around, and I don't mind anyone fandom'ing over it. I respect that they like it, but I'm personally not for it. I don't even come across people who think like me anymore, and I begin to wonder if I'm crazy for not giving into yaoi.
Would you, dear yaoi fan, walk into a store and browse gay lifestyle magazines if you so happily post up images of anime and other TV series male characters as a romantic couple on the net?
I'm not homophobic. I just don't like seeing my favourite guy characters as a romantic couple. Not everything needs to be shipped. Sincerely, an internet user who doesn't like yaoi.

To be fair, I actually enjoy yaoi, but it has to be well-done. I get sick of seeing all these people making really half-assed attempts at it, ruining characterization and trying to make every single story/comic into a badly done anime. Not that I have problems with anime, but y'know what I mean? If yaoi (or yuri) keeps the characters in character and reads like it's somewhat realistic, I really don't care. It's when the overly-macho male lead suddenly becomes a sparkly, giggly, sugarplum princess that I start to lose faith in yaoi writers.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
To be fair, I actually enjoy yaoi, but it has to be well-done. I get sick of seeing all these people making really half-assed attempts at it, ruining characterization and trying to make every single story/comic into a badly done anime. Not that I have problems with anime, but y'know what I mean? If yaoi (or yuri) keeps the characters in character and reads like it's somewhat realistic, I really don't care. It's when the overly-macho male lead suddenly becomes a sparkly, giggly, sugarplum princess that I start to lose faith in yaoi writers.

I have to agree with this. Most people now just pick up random guy characters from anime of all sorts and dump them into a pairing, and expect people to start a fandom, hence, 'not everything needs to be shipped'.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
There are a about a bazillion trees in the back, all big and leaf-y and large and shadowy and flowery, yet the birds like hanging by the tree near the kitchen and messing up the walkway with nests, feathers and bird sh*t. Like, ya'll can't go in the backyard with that stuff?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Just came across a Youtube user who was the only person to comment something negative about one of my top animes. It was a soundtrack from the series, and the person happened to comment in one single word: 'Gay'.
If something's sh*tty, just say so. Don't use the word 'gay' as a synonym for it. Dumb Youtubers.

aoshi

I am not doing squats again. I mean i can't get down stairs or climb up for the past two days. And i need my legs to walk everyday. Why does exercising them cramp them up?:'(

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
You are what you eat.
So my brother and I were discussing the quote not long ago, and we've realized for the most part that it doesn't make sense. It may sound silly, but thinking about it literally, we thought up examples to pair with the quote: a cow eats grass, a cow is grass? The grass feeds on water and sunlight, the grass is water and sunlight?​
... And here's the scary part: cannibals eat humans, so eating a human only makes you human... right?​

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You are what you eat.
So my brother and I were discussing the quote not long ago, and we've realized for the most part that it doesn't make sense. It may sound silly, but thinking about it literally, we thought up examples to pair with the quote: a cow eats grass, a cow is grass? The grass feeds on water and sunlight, the grass is water and sunlight?​
... And here's the scary part: cannibals eat humans, so eating a human only makes you human... right?​

Yeah the quote doesn't really make sense. I think it means you're only as healthy as to how healthy you eat.

And I could live with that. Order me a bucket of friend limbs please...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yeah the quote doesn't really make sense. I think it means you're only as healthy as to how healthy you eat.

And I could live with that. Order me a bucket of friend limbs please...

So eating a bunch of salad for almost all your life makes you a giant bowl of greens? XD I know right, sometimes I really can't get my head around it. I understand where it's coming from though, and your point there. But sometimes it's really just ridiculous.

Top Bottom