• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I got sent to do prefect duty, (Basically stood watching people for half an hour,) with a girl who's kind of nice, but whenever someone walked past she'd always make some comment about them, like: "Those year sevens are sluts aren't they? I swear our year wasn't like that." I hate people who judge others, especially in a bitchy way like that. It ****ed me off but I just didn't really answer, I wish I'd have argued now. I hate how some people just can't seem to keep their derogatory thoughts to themselves. It's ignorant and I hate it so much, at our age we should all be capable of being nice to each other.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Starting to feel like I've lost my interest in this place. None of my friends really talk to me on here anymore, and I feel too lazy to go out and say hi to the new people...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ugh, Firstlight, the witching hour is actually not between 1am and 2.30am.
Also considering taking all the people off my ignore list, but then I run the risk of being scolded for trolling or flamebaiting when I say something about them using the Lord's name in vain.
I'm unfortunately one of those people who just can't stfu about it.
Nah. I'll keep them on ignore.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Why...why is there talks that The Mummy movie series is being rebooted? Like is this some type of trend going on with reboots, and if so, can it die out?

There is this one guy on deviantart in the DMC section and he is an a** to everyone liking DmC. I mean I'm not a huge fan of the game myself, but I don't see the need to knock anyone down for liking it. Dude, like...get a hobby. And while on DA, why do people, especially the ladies, think that their pu**y is art? Sorry girl, lying on a bedsheet with cartoon characters and a jungle bush is gonna require a little more effort to be a daily deviation:D

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
I hate those days when I have this creeping sensation that there is something wrong in my life, and yet I can't tell what or why. Problem is, there's nothing really wrong but it seems my head just wants to mess with me. F*ck it.:mad:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Way too exhausted after all that crap yesterday. Must be getting old. Yet the trainer said I looked "about nineteen". Wish I felt nineteen, more like nine hundred.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am supermegaextremehypereternalbored and I wished I was in mood for something...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Wow... getting really fed up with some of the people on DA that use XNALara.
If you didn't make any of the items or models, at least post who created the said items and models to be useable in the program. Don't act like it's such a huge secret... or be so selfish... not everyone knows where to get items... they aren't just for your personal use.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
And now I really really REALLY want to know why in hell and heaven my cell phone and ipad connections refuse to work only when I am in my house. And when my wifi crashes for a whole night while I'm trying to watch damn Game of Thrones 3x10.... :mad:

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
The unreliability of artists on deviantART has made art trades a real drag.​

There have been so many instances where I've participated in an art trade with users I thought I knew well. I'm usually always done with my half of the art trade in less than 2 weeks. But your half is taking over 6 months? Seriously?
I don't even want to remind them about it anymore because I realize how pointless the exercise is.

Art trades are supposed to be fun... and yet somehow it's just become a stressful pain in the arse.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
The unreliability of artists on deviantART has made art trades a real drag.​

There have been so many instances where I've participated in an art trade with users I thought I knew well. I'm usually always done with my half of the art trade in less than 2 weeks. But your half is taking over 6 months? Seriously?
I don't even want to remind them about it anymore because I realize how pointless the exercise is.

Art trades are supposed to be fun... and yet somehow it's just become a stressful pain in the arse.

I decided to take part in an art trade, sure I did my side of the trade... never got anything in return though... let's just say,
I've learnt my lesson.

CRT: That song is annoying... the female scratch track sound like she's got fudging hiccups!
LALALALA*HIC*LALALALA*HIC* you get the idea...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Why can people look for XNA content instead of it coming to them... the main word there being LOOK... as in using a search engine... "please send me link for this, that and blah..." *rolls eyes*

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I don't understand how people actually have the audacity to beg for money over the internet.​
I once came across a re-blogged post on my tumblr from a user who described their current life issues over the internet. They had mentioned their lack of money to afford the transportation to visit their ill grandmother, along with various other issues concerning the inability to afford the necessary groceries to survive yet another day either. Following this soppy information, they had asked for donations from anybody who would possibly 'care to show some empathy'.​
I've got enough of that in my bloody country from people on the streets.
Begging for money over the internet is no different than begging for money on the sidewalk of some busy street. I'm not being insensitive. I just don't understand how a person could have no shame whatsoever in this respect.​
Everyone has it bad. Everyone's got their own problems, but begging for help with a sad, soppy story isn't an option for them. Everything is earned with hard work and perseverance. So try doing something constructive and make an honest living. Gosh.​

KRSkull

I was watching a let's play Resident Evil Revelations video. and the LPer started to talk about the PS4 and Xbox One and said that he is going to buy them both because of the exclusive games. He uploaded that video two days ago. and when i went to the comments. someone posted this 45 minutes ago
"Are you going to get nth next gen consoles or mainly sticking with one over the other?"
Reading that comment reminded me of something Sniper Wolf Said in MGS1
"I watched the stupidity of mankind through the scope of my rifle"

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Just looking on FB... why can I see the whole 'Nosgoth' thing go the same way as DmC (regarding opinions)... "Everyone who hates this should shut up". Great just what we need, everyone who is against the game has a wrong opinion... or shouldn't have an opinion... welcome to the internet darlin'

Top Bottom