• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Life just went from being grim to being unbearably grim and complicated. Other people are 'not dealing' with the fallout through different methods but as far as I'm concerned it's going to last me the rest of my life, I don't really care how 'impossible' it feels right now for some. It's been 'impossible' for me since day 1

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
At the moment my life is going from ups to downs and I don't really know if I am actually in control of anything. I'm not suffering like other people are, I'll say that much. Though when you examine your own life and start to look at everything in perspective you sort of piece together what things work and what things just don't. At the moment I am waking up most days and my days are filled with stress and arguments over such things like money and where we are going in life. I don't feel ready to tackle all of these issues at once, but they keep cropping up every single day.

Aside from this I am owed quite a bit of money that I'm now unlikely to see back. Although I was promised this it seems very unlikely that I will actually get it back now and this is really going to make this month a real uphill struggle...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Aside from this I am owed quite a bit of money that I'm now unlikely to see back. Although I was promised this it seems very unlikely that I will actually get it back now and this is really going to make this month a real uphill struggle...

I know these feels, man. It's honestly one of the worst too, and sometimes you even begin to question why you were so good to people in the first place, lending money.

Rant: I'm so sick of constantly reminding myself that reality bites. Money can't buy you happiness? Money can sustain it.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
My eyes had enough of monitor watching. Either games, anime or tv. Now I really have nothing to do. Don't want to get an eye disease either... Have to go off the computer then. So what to do....

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Fed up of the UK with its government that doesn't have a clue what it's doing. They say we must be austere while people are homeless, healthcare is failing, school funding is cut and elderly are neglected, university graduates without jobs...yet this government live in extra homes and use our tax money to fund their lives. Why don't they try being austere? They're as bad as the people wich they call 'council house scum, or leechers on benefits'. I think we know who the real scum is, and it's not the genuine people in financial difficulty who are trying to make a life for themselves.

Not to mention this recent hacking to death of a soldier by radical followers of Islam in broad daylight. Ugh...a few crazy people have to spoil it for the nice majority and then the government tries to save face. >_<

This country is going down the toilet.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
So my aunt saw 2 art pieces of mine today for the first time although we've been living together for 19 years, and she stated that she was quite impressed. She suggested I take my work to a gallery, put it up, enter a competition of some sorts and earn wads of money from it...
I really wish my thinking was that simple and I could say and do things on a whim. Sometimes we think about things so much that we end up losing interest in it. I keep thinking to myself, 'there's no hope for my art', but then again, I haven't exactly tried doing something that would perhaps fuel this hope.

I once watched a movie where this guy said: It's only impossible when you stop to think about it. ... He was a pirate.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hand is limp from over-drawing... is that even possible? It's not the first time I've ever gotten cramps in my right hand from drawing, and I still don't really understand what the pin-point cause of it is.
It just frustrates me so much, because drawing is really all I can do. And when my hand starts cramping, I'm just... directionless. Out of business. Pretty much stuck in one place. And there is nothing that I can do but let my hand rest, and let good ideas at the top of my head sink far, far below where it can never be reached for again.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
It's all well and good saying when the submission deadline is for our work, but if the upload links for our work submissions aren't there, we can't submit them. What's the point in setting deadlines when you don't even manage the links properly?
Seriously, my college's IT department is run by the most disorganised lecturers in existence; bar one that sets deadlines that are ACTUALLY deadlines.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hand is limp from over-drawing... is that even possible? It's not the first time I've ever gotten cramps in my right hand from drawing, and I still don't really understand what the pin-point cause of it is.
It just frustrates me so much, because drawing is really all I can do. And when my hand starts cramping, I'm just... directionless. Out of business. Pretty much stuck in one place. And there is nothing that I can do but let my hand rest, and let good ideas at the top of my head sink far, far below where it can never be reached for again.

Then you are in the same boat as I. I so want to play piano but my back is acting up weird so I have to wait until I fix that. Damn it. It's like a curse. I want to play piano now. No more waiting... Sigh... I just have to be patient and do whatever I can for my back so it don't hurt when I play piano next time...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Look, honey. If you're going to review, can you actually make it seem enthusiastic? You've been routing for this pairing for so long, and all you have to say is "great chapter, the characterizations were excellent" when, usually, you're so enthusiastic in chats? Um...if you're bored of the story or you just don't want to review, then don't. I won't mind. You aren't obligated, as my friend, to read it if you don't want to. I'm not going to force you to review, either. And, to be honest, reading a review that's that unenthusiastic, and that comes from a friend, makes me feel like crap. Or like I'm forcing you to do it. So, please, if you don't want to review, just stop reviewing.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Youtube is full of friggen idiots! I got a reply that said this:
"i was meaning it in a smart ass way not literally god you people are dumb and rap sucks but thats my opinion and my experince is the fleet wood mac concerts and **** that I went to and as for my love i tend to hate all people equally that's better than hateing a single race long live bender and kill all humans."
Wut.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
"i was meaning it in a smart ass way not literally god you people are dumb and rap sucks but thats my opinion and my experince is the fleet wood mac concerts and **** that I went to and as for my love i tend to hate all people equally that's better than hateing a single race long live bender and kill all humans."
Wut.
Don't you just laugh at the ones that are full of missing grammar and ill-placed verbs, and you spend like ten minutes trying to figure out what they said?:blink: It's like trying to piece together a puzzle with the pieces missing XD!

Last edited:

KRSkull

Wut.

Some people simply lacks the large brains necessary to process things. that is what i have found out from reading other peoples comments on youtube.

Top Bottom