• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Can you stop thinking that a small cult following for a game=no sequel to one? I mean really, I feel soooooo sorry for you that you think only the blockbuster hits deserve a sequel. And according to you, you pretentious piece of sh*t, no one else should go against the grain and like what they like; everyone should just take your word as truth and leave it be. Honestly, why are you still on this forum? You talk out of your a** in 90% of your posts!:mad:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I hate to be argumentative, but you must have lived a very sheltered, rich life if the only thing you have to complain about is this game not coming to PC. You realize there are people out there who can't even afford an Xbox or PlayStation or PC, don't you? Do you realize there are people out there who can't even afford their dinners? Who have no home and who are dying slow miserable deaths from disease or starvation? Who have to drink from a dirty water supply and who have to rely on outside aid for a meal? And yet you sit here and brag about your high-end, ultra-customized gaming PC with top notch graphics and lots of speed that you're excited about furtherly upgrading, then you turn around and b*tch about how you can't afford a gaming console and all games should be on PC. Shame on you, sir. Shame on you. Until you've been homeless or have fallen on such hard times will money that you've had to survive on granola bars, don't talk to me about how little money you have for, of all things, gaming. Gaming is a luxury, and it's offensive that you're acting so high and mighty over such things.

IncarnatedDemon

Last christmas i was at a mall and i saw santa there.

And i shouted "Hey Santa!" when i saw him. Many kids and mothers were flocking around him. and there was me a adult saying "I want a PS5 this year".
Santa said "But there is only PS4".
And i said "Ok thatll do"

Before i left a kid told me "Hey thats not Santa, Santa doesnt exist".

So i called my mother and asked her "Hello mother? This is your child. The child you lied to! You liar Santa is not real! You tricked me!"
And my mother replied "Calm down, your an adult now. Get a hold of yourself".

Next day i went to the mall and beat up the fraud.

EllDawn

I just need to rant about this a little.

I'm kind of ****ed at my oldest sister. Thanks to her kids I found out they named their cat after one of our brothers, one I happen to be close to. Her reason: because they're both lazy. At least that's what she believes. She happens to be someone that can't sit still. I think it scares her. Our brother is most active with things he's interested in like photography, hiking and biking. Of course the last two end up being more about photography than anything else.

Then again this is a sister I get angry with anyway. We had quite a mix-up when I posted on facebook that I was painting a trunk I was going to use. She asked me what trunk and didn't wait for an answer before writing to our father, telling him not to let me paint the trunk he had promised to give her. The trunk I was talking about was one from a yard sale. I didn't even know about our father's old trunk. I had forgotten all about it. If she would have waited she would have found out I wasn't taking something that was promised to her and wouldn't have confused our parents.

My other sister has gotten on my nerves, too. Mostly because of how controlling she is. They both are, actually, and I can't stand it. The last example of it was about our family reunion. My mom is going to have to go in for surgery sometime soon (no appointment has been set up yet) and so we were trying to decide on what to do about the reunion. My mom was the one that had been planning everything out, trying to get games and ideas for entertainment to get everyone involved. She talked to one of my sisters (the younger of the two), and was considering canceling. My mom didn't give her an absolute yes. She talked to my other sister and that night I found out on facebook that my sisters had decided the reunion was canceled. The same brother mentioned earlier kind of attacked them for it since they didn't get a final decision from our mom, and the sister that posted it got upset. Our mom spent some time trying to calm her down and got kind of mad at my brother. I, personally, was on his side. All that because one of my sisters decided she had talked it over with our mom and made a conclusion despite the fact she never gave her a final answer. I was mostly mad about it because they were taking over something they weren't really helping with in the first place. It was our family that was supposed to arrange everything, not just one person.

I'd better stop before I remember more.

aoshi

Bitch, You wanna get personal????

How about you decide which gender you belong to????? Wat????Didn't you say you had a male brains in a female body???Oh wait, thats right, you changed your gender to male in your profile as well. Wat, you got a sex change operation????I have seen people confused in life but to be confused on your own gender, that is so sad. Take your time in deciding your gender, but don't f*cking get personal with me you f*cking transgender.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
right, I didn't want to have to do it, but you've forced mah hand laptop! Classic start... wow, is that it?! geez... why did they bother leaving it off in the first place?!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
FFS woman, how hard is it to follow a grocery list? You say you're going to get us food for the month and you make me stay up all night writing out a list for you and making sure brand names are right and you have me write out explicit instructions on it all...and yet you got most of it wrong. Why don't you just call me if you can't find something? Or, better yet, stop complaining and let me go with you. You've helped us get groceries every month for the past five years, I really don't understand why you constantly seem to disregard 50% of the list and then complain about the cost when it would have cost less if you had followed the list and not grabbed stuff at random for us.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Why...why is there talks that The Mummy movie series is being rebooted? Like is this some type of trend going on with reboots, and if so, can it die out?

I heard this rumour that remakes were going to die out soon...And then they're gonna get rebooted and be brought back :|

Britt690

I heard this rumour that remakes were going to die out soon...And then they're gonna get rebooted and be brought back :|

Well can they go away for like ten years or so, cuz many of these reboots are not leaving positive lasting impressions. And when it dies out, can I at least get a reboot of the movie Spawn and Elektra? I think those two are in dire need of one.:/

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Damn it. I can't play piano at all. I'm really good at it but my back is saying no and so am I. This is a damn curse to a musician! Problems with backs is a common problem I know but I really have to do something about it. Exercise my six pack and back muscles and standard position. Lots of work sigh...

Britt690

Excuse me, Ms. So-called “I-know-what-grammar-should-be-and-what-it-shouldn't-be-in-a fictional-story” beta reader, you do realize that Dante DOES have emotions/traits other than being cocky, flippant, and an a**hole at times, right? You do know that he can be happy, sad, angry, upset, irritated, joyful, surprised, calm and the like, right? I don't know if you've played the four games or not, but his persona isn't strictly like DMC3's in the other three games. Even then, at times, he WAS angry and SAD during certain times.

Why do you feel the need for everyone to write a certain way when everyone has their own style and technique to do so? Maybe you need to stop trying to force your preferred writing style onto others and only read styles to your liking. Oh, I'm not sorry for using capital letters when I'm TRYING to EMPHASIZE a POINT. And it's not like it's in every paragraph in every chapter, it's for a comedic effect. Damn, if you want everyone to write in a certain way, the stories would all be the same in tone and style.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
You know when you wanna go bats**t crazy and kill everyone (or at least tell them that they're pointless and everything that they post is pointless)? Yeah, I feel like that... My soul is screaming and I want to fudging explode.

DanteStyle

但丁是我的
Ugh. Just...ugh.
Stay away for a few months, get things sorted out, come back and like not even 20 posts in and someone has already taken offense to my comments. FFS is it just me, or are people just so ridiculously angsty and 'waaa, you said something I dun like WAAAAAAHHHH!'? I mean, really. Whatever.
I think if I don't know you, I'm not posting in your thread nor replying to your posts. In fact, I'ma smack that ignore button if I'm being quoted solely for the purpose of trolling or questioning my opinion without real interest other than flame baiting.
Stuff you, kids.

Top Bottom