• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Viper

Premium
It turns out there were two types of devices I was required to return after grandma canceled contract, and both were left standing on old tv in living room after my dad unplugged everything to set up the new tv. I only found one. Went through the entire apartment, even looked under the couch... one device is mysteriously missing.
*sigh* She is gonna have to pay penalty for both that, cca. 350kn, and for the id card that had a large piece of corner broken off, so the lady couldn't take it back, cca. 100kn.
It's expensive to have a grandma sinking into dementia.

EDIT: Scratch that, the lady at the office got confused. I nearly had a nervous breakdown, was thinking all afternoon where the other one could have ended up, and then my dad mentions he doesn't remember there being two... call two numbers and tap my foot nervously in the tune of the waiting music, and then the agent confirms cable tv only comes with one device.
Screw this day, I don't need anymore days like this one. :dead:

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
20160726_dnc_0.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Person: "Don't romanticize abusive relationships."
Me: "Yes, good, this is a good thing to stop."
Person: "-turns to me- Btw, you should have had Victoria beat the hell out of him at least once. He deserved it and... -continues on and on and on-"
Me: :bored:

...So...you want people to not romanticize abuse...but you want me to have a female character beat up a male character just because he's problematic? Do you even hear yourself? A woman abusing a man doesn't make the abuse any less valid than a man abusing a woman. You're seriously going to say "yeah, he drinks, sleeps around, and is a bit of a jerk and they bicker a lot so she should just beat him up" and somehow think that justifies it to me? I've worked hard to make acceptance a big foundation for their relationship and I'm not going to do that to cater to you. I'm not going to promote abuse just because you can't make up your mind on what you believe.

Viper

Premium
There is nothing I hate more when watching cooking shows, than seeing the chef touch food with his bare hands while setting it up on a plate to be served. There are those who are trained in the art of using second spoon or some other utensil to help them out, and then there are those who seem to forget this is going into someone's mouth.

Viper

Premium
Preordered Harry Potter and the Cursed Child for £12.

Still don't have it.

Could've got it from my work yesterday for £9. Would've had it.
If people's opinions are anything to go by, once you get it, you'll wish you didn't have it.
Okay, that depends how forgiving you are to big, gaping plot-holes.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
If people's opinions are anything to go by, once you get it, you'll wish you didn't have it.
Okay, that depends how forgiving you are to big, gaping plot-holes.

I've been reading about it, and I'm not too bothered. At this point I'm not too worried about 'plot-holes'. It's all just some Harry Potter fun, really.

I feel you man. I too ordered a book and still haven't gotten it a month later.

1-2 weeks my big toe.

A month! Which company is delivering it, Snail Express?

-inserts long, expletive-filled rant about migraines here--goes off to curl into a tiny ball and wait for the pain to end-

I'm just lucky that I don't often get headaches or migraines. My fiancée does (or at least, did) and she's recently had an ear-piercing that's supposed to help with them.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So, I'm putting music on my MP3; three songs in particular. It says they're synced to device. I check the MP3--nowhere to be found. I try multiple times, ending in the same result. Thinking the problem might be my MP3, I format it...

And yet, the problem with those songs still persists. Which means I just deleted 500 songs off my MP3 for nothing--a few of which I have to hunt down online again, since the copies I had have either been deleted from my comp, or stopped working.

I'm an idiot. >.<

Top Bottom