• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
SWThemedLand-720x541.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I love walking all the way to the grocery store with kiddo on one of the most humid days, just to find out that it's closed due to "planned power outages". :meh: Seriously, why did they not put fliers in the mailboxes of on-base residents to let us know in advance? There are only two ways I could have known; by phoning them (and why on earth would I, when it's just another ordinary Tuesday?) or by going to said store--by which point our whole journey becomes moot?

Thanks so freaking much, hydro. You ass-hats.

Edit: And naturally, the one time I write a well-structured paragraph, an error occurs that causes me to lose it. Apparently it's just going to be one of those days...

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Diary's gone missing - beyond stressed right now. Cannot function without it, have no idea what I'm meant to be doing this week and I know I'm going to forget something important.

Damn pills don't cover this sort of eventuality, let me tell you...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Having depression is like:

Me: -wakes up feeling great--gets dressed-
Pants: -have shrunk a bit in the wash cuz they're ancient-
Brain: "Everything is horrible and you're horrible and even your clothes hate you."
Me: "No...I don't think that's true."
Brain: "Look at the facts: your most trust worthy pants don't want you to wear them. Even they can't trust you."
Me: "Oh, gods, you're right. :'("

-flips off brain-

Bpd (or most likely it) makes it even more annoying like:
Brain: "Oh, that person said good morning to me...did they mean they want me to have a good morning or that they're having a good morning? Or was it meant sarcastically? The news has been terrible lately, so maybe they mean it in the at-least-we're-not-dead way? Maybe they don't mean it at all? Oh, no, I've been sitting here, staring for thirty seconds...uh...um...reply neutrally!"
Me: "You...too? -expression as if she's suffering-"
Person: "-creeped out--inches away-"
:facepalm: Brain, why you no normal?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
^ Is that meant to be a Power Rangers spoof or something?

As for my own rant. This may sound petty but I always get frustrated when things are translated incorrectly. Ranging from mucking up emotional lines to the downright trivial, like the capitol of Egypt is not "El Cairo" that's a town in Colombia, seriously how did they make that mistake. :banghead:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
...Why do they look like Iron Man?

Oh no. Not another "they wear armor, so they're ripping off Iron Man". Iron Man doesn't have a patent for power suits, and I'm tired of hearing the argument above just because Iron Man is super famous now, thanks to the Marvel movies.

That said, I don't like that design either though.

Rant off.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Oh no. Not another "they wear armor, so they're ripping off Iron Man". Iron Man doesn't have a patent for power suits, and I'm tired of hearing the argument above just because Iron Man is super famous now, thanks to the Marvel movies.
I wasn't saying they ripped off Iron Man. Just that it looks more like him than Power Rangers.

Personally, I don't even like Iron Man.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So I make a two hour long journey through this heatwave to go to a meeting at work, only to be told it's been cancelled and that I can go home. Lovely.

Have these people not heard of emails? At least phone me or something. Bus fares aren't cheap you know!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
After spending the last couple of days begging mum to not keep the meat for Sug's meals on its side in the fridge and being told not to move it, I woke up to a puddle of beef blood covering the very bottom of the fridge and a small puddle of chicken goo on the shelf directly above the fresh fruits and veggies. This is after I was lectured that the plastic bags from the store would keep any fluids from getting out into the fridge. All the work I spent in the last week to get the fridge back to normal is now wasted; it smells like a dead cow in there.

Why does everyone in my family like to make everything 100% harder than it needs to be?

Top Bottom