• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
reality.png

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Okay. I can understand Blade and Soul not working.....but now I can't play Final Fantasy 14 HW without my damn PC restarting before I can load into the game! WTF!!!????!!!! Guh! I just want to play a game without something going wrong! >.< Not my best week...

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Well other than co-workers being total idiots as usual....

Attempted to get a coffee earlier this week only to find my card was declined. I thought it was since I know that I had money in my checking. So went to go online and onto my account only to find that there was over $400 worth of unauthorized transactions. That's money I don't have and now my checking is in the negative. Managed to call my bank to get my card blocked and thankfully I will be credited for the stuff I did not even buy. UGH! That was a crappy day.

Moral of this rant? Going to work without coffee makes a one unhappy daughter of Wesker.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I hope whoever makes COD nowadays (lost track of them, haven't played a COD for 5 years now) will one day understand that their Hardcore mode is a joke. Doesn't make the game any more "hardcore", just cheaper and more ridiculous than normal.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I am so ****ing angry right now. You complete, ****ing lack-wit--how dare you accuse him of something like that? How. ****ing. Dare. You.

Just because you happened to overhear him recanting a story to someone else and took what he was saying out of context, does not a racist make! You ****ing ass...he's never said a bad word against you, he's always gotten on well with you up to now--he doesn't even reduce himself to making racist comments about the people he hates there. So why the **** would he have said anything like that about you?

If the charges go through--in which they might, since the higher ups have really started cracking down on this kind of thing, and are likely looking to make an example of someone--this is a mark on his career...a very ****ing harmful mark. You stupid SOB...did it ever occur to you people's conversations do not revolve around you?

Gods, I could just punch this guy...repeatedly.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Always nice to have some random girl trying to add me on Facebook (Someone I genuinely don't know), and my fiancée to see and ask me who it is. The really odd thing is how and why they sent me a friend request when I have no mutual friends with them, and I don't even know them. Talk about creepy and random. I especially don't like how it makes me look like I've got something to hide, because would you think someone would just randomly befriend me for no reason? Thank goodness my fiancée actually trusts me. You can see how Facebook can cause unnecessary problems for people just trying to lead good, honest lives.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Some times I wonder about people. My hubby is watching a woman on twitch showing some cleavage while play LoL. Nothing but trolls and spammers. Btw they are paying her so they can troll. lol All because she is showing cleavage and bit on the heavy side. XD Gods these people think they're doing something good by "trying" to stop this "Fake gamer gurl hur hur" but she is making money off of this. :rolleyes: She is made about 200 euros and that's 215.15 usd.

I could make that kind of money...maybe I should. ;3

berto

I Saw the Devil
What in the actual F%*& just happened? Since when is Bayonetta 2 one of those rare games that you can only buy online for over $80? I saw it in store for less than $40 just a week or 2 ago. I finally have enough to get it after all this christmas spending and it becomes a f(&%ng rare game? Is this what's going to happen with ALL WiiU games? They're all going to turn into a pain in the d!#( to find?

F*&^ ME!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I need you, for one second, to be a mature adult and stop guilt tripping me about the Christmas presents. I know everyone wants theirs, but can you seriously tell me I've ever been this late before? If that answer is anything other than a "no", you need to get your memory checked. You know money's tight right now. You know my ride isn't exactly being helpful. But you also know I always come through. Since when did you stop trusting me? I told you I'd send it within the next week or so and I will. Please stop biting my head off. It doesn't make this situation any easier if I'm stuck in this constant loop of a guilt trip.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So yesterday my fiancée texts me asking if we can order pizza for dinner. I'm not keen on the idea at first, but she says she was unable to get lunch because she had to pop into the bank. I can't let her go without eating anything all day, so I say okay then. She makes the order on the app, which crashes halfway through, and she has to start again. An hour goes by and there's no sign of the food, and we're growing impatient. I give the pizza place a call and they tell me it'll be there in five minutes. It takes nearly another twenty minutes to arrive, so almost an hour and a half now, and it goes cold within a few minutes. I did complain to the driver about it taking so long, but he did apologize for it. I mean they clearly never got onto making our order right away, so when I rang they just rushed it out, and therefore it was just warm when it came. I can't hold the driver entirely responsible for what happened. Neither of us were satisfied with the service, so they got an awful review. They sent an email apologising and gave us £10 off our next order which can work with any of their offers. What aggravated me even more (not that it was her fault) was that when she first tried placing the order on the app she put in the offer code, but because the app crashed she had to start again, and she just forgot that the code wasn't on there. Which means we paid the full price (£26.25) for pizza that took ages to come and wasn't even hot anyway.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
What in the actual F%*& just happened? Since when is Bayonetta 2 one of those rare games that you can only buy online for over $80? I saw it in store for less than $40 just a week or 2 ago. I finally have enough to get it after all this christmas spending and it becomes a f(&%ng rare game? Is this what's going to happen with ALL WiiU games? They're all going to turn into a pain in the d!#( to find?

F*&^ ME!
Nintendo fans mentality happened. Since she appears in SSB everybody rushed to buy game wether they will play it or not. Now it become rare. But no worries. Soon stand alone edition will be there. Actually if you want I can get you new game for 13 €

Viper

Premium
Ah, the joys of working with someone over-emotional, handling anything resembling critique like a five year old that didn't get to nap. Tears included.
I wish I could have told her to go **** herself, instead we had to say sorry to smooth things out (I never did say it, it was kinda implied... to hell with it, I can't lie about being sorry). **** my life, I even have to walk to the train station on way home with her every day.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Nintendo fans mentality happened. Since she appears in SSB everybody rushed to buy game wether they will play it or not. Now it become rare. But no worries. Soon stand alone edition will be there. Actually if you want I can get you new game for 13 €
Appreciate it but I don't think the WiiU is region free.

Top Bottom