• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well, outside of agreeing or disagreeing, which I can't since I haven't seen the movie, I actually think that's a pretty funny joke indeed.

I wouldn't call it a joke as such, more so an incredibly unimaginative jab at the movie.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Foxtrot94: I don't like it when people waste time standing in-between doorways, whether sorting something out in their bag/s or something else. How'd you expect me to get by you if you're stood in the friggin' way? Move!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
http://www.businessinsider.com/samsung-is-moving-into-the-biotechnology-business-2015-12

According to the SJW, Samsung is looking to manufacture more biologic drugs, which are made from living cells and blood components rather than chemicals.

What's so bad about them investing in biotech? -curious- Samsung has a lot of money and a lot of experience with technology; there's a possibility for a lot of good to be done in their lab if they invest in the right people/fields/etc.

Rant:
No, we're not doing this again. Take your medicine and be ready for work in the morning.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
What's so bad about them investing in biotech? -curious-

Nothing. I'm just not going to trust them either, that's all.

You have to keep in mind, that in order to get an edge, South Korea has had to become more like Japan -- working until you literally die in your office chair.

Nowadays, they've both become countries where it's commonplace to take speed just so the office workers can function on three hours of sleep per night.

--------------

Recently, Japan has developed an IV drip where it transfuses vitamin E directly into your bloodstream so that you wouldn't have to sleep.

If this company ever manages to get their hands on that idea...

Viper

Premium
I'm not asking for perfect grammar and spelling, but it would be really nice if those several sentences were not fused into one, cause the poster thinks punctuation is not necessary until the very end of the post.

Lani

Note to self never place one game in another game's case,specially a broken game that you are eventually going to get rid of.:facepalm:I cant believe I did something like that.I usually check.:cautious:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I have a particular disgust for those who put likes to posts and statuses because ball licking and/or contrarianism. To all those who do that: you are pathetic and miserable.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, so I turn up for work at 5am (It's Boxing Day, so I've had a bit more sleep), and nobody else is here to open up. I was told to be here at 5, and now it looks like we won't be starting until 6. Why did you tell me 5?...Damn it, it's Christmastime. I'd rather be in friggin' bed right now.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Note to self never place one game in another game's case, specially a broken game that you are eventually going to get rid of.
Well, I would avoid doing that, but I don't know where to get an empty psp game case. Also, one of my vita cartridges was purchased as part of a pack-in instead of arriving in a case, so that's two types of cases I have to worry about.

The psp had such great titles -- *sigh* if only the vita had as many to choose from. Ah well. There's always Freedom Wars.

Lani

Well, I would avoid doing that, but I don't know where to get an empty psp game case. Also, one of my vita cartridges was purchased as part of a pack-in instead of arriving in a case, so that's two types of cases I have to worry about.

The psp had such great titles -- *sigh* if only the vita had as many to choose from. Ah well. There's always Freedom Wars.
I've placed games into cases they didnt belong in many times before with no problems but this one time it screwed me:laugh:.I should just place them back in their cases when I'm done so this stupidity doesnt happen again.

And of course when I get a PS4 my TV dies on me:meh:

Lani

What a coincidence.

My TV just died on me too.
I got some bad news for you.Apparently my TV didnt die as I plugged it back in and turned it on one last time this morning and it came on.:cautious:I dont know why it wouldnt come on last night.Maybe its a sign I should start saving for a new one?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm sorry, a queue? For online shopping? When I'm not even trying to use the sale section of the site?

No. No no no no no. By all means, make all the people who are trying to cash in on the sales and savings wait in line like they would in the shops. But for those of us who just want to do regular shopping with no agenda in mind, can you please just let us crack on? I don't want to know that I'm number 11987 in the queue. I don't want to be in a queue. Blah.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I got some bad news for you. Apparently my TV didnt die as I plugged it back in and turned it on one last time this morning and it came on. Maybe its a sign I should start saving for a new one?
Well... here's the thing.

Before my TV died, it did the same thing. It refused to turn on, then would magically turn on later. Seriously, what are the odds?

Maybe most TVs just break down gradually that way as time goes on. Who knows?

So yeah, this is definitely a sign you should get a new one.

Lani

Well... here's the thing.

Before my TV died, it did the same thing. It refused to turn on, then would magically turn on later. Seriously, what are the odds?

Maybe most TVs just break down gradually that way as time goes on. Who knows?

So yeah, this is definitely a sign you should get a new one.
I am definitely planning on it.It sucks cause my TV is only 3yrs old:laugh:

Top Bottom