• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Viper

Premium
He said it would take some time till he gathers up a group for the second round of selection, yet now I got a call to come in tomorrow and then the next day, and on Friday is the final practice before the job starts on Monday. **** this, I keep stuttering when reading the text he gave me, my voice is constantly on the verge of breaking, this is too soon, way too soon.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
so the due to this video

people are saying in the comments that gaming/gamers are sexiest to woman

cus of things like if they go on a game they could be accused of just wanting attention
or that they don't really know how to play
things like that

and i'm not saying things like that don't happen

but i don't really think it's inherent sexism
guys being assholes is not exclusive to woman

if a guy plays badly most of the time he'll get call **** at the game or a noob

lots of assholes just want to trash talk
and if your a girl they will use that against you and that sucks
but if you were a guy they would just come up with something else to insult you with

but i might not even know that much i mean i never really started playing online games until around 2 or so years ago

i mean is being a girl who plays games really that bad

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
This person joins a forum under a name that is a dead giveaway that they are a mad shipper of these two characters, first post is in a fanclub that has the two characters listed as uncle and niece per recent information, just to tell its members that what they like has not been confirmed without doubt and I guess that they should change it or something. Entitled much?

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
This person joins a forum under a name that is a dead giveaway that they are a mad shipper of these two characters, first post is in a fanclub that has the two characters listed as uncle and niece per recent information, just to tell its members that what they like has not been confirmed without doubt and I guess that they should change it or something. Entitled much?
darling, didn't we hear that before?:wink:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
http://www.gamesradar.com/fight-light-or-discover-your-dark-side-star-wars-personality-quiz/
SithEmpire_Logo2.png

Sith.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I really need to stop reading reviews on Amazon. The amount of people selling their opinion as fact, or the supposed "professionals" saying how a story "should or shouldn't" be written are just beginning to **** me off--because, y'know, we're all supposed to stay in this same little box.

I get that not everyone is going to like the same things and that there are people with valid reasons as to why--but when they go so far as to claim something is "badly written" based on their personal interpretation of the characters and events, it just becomes irksome. Simply say these are the reasons you don't like the book--don't pretend to know how something "should or shouldn't" be done. :/ (All the more irksome when these people can't even use proper grammar, spelling, or punctuation in said reviews; as far as I'm concerned, if you're going to criticize something, at least make an effort to capitalize "I" and use apostrophes where they're needed. Otherwise, who the hell are you to judge someone else's level of work, when you're too effing lazy to type up a simple review?).

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Pretty much tried all of the suggestions to connect to Xbox Live. I'm starting to think at this point I'll have more luck getting it to connect if I unplug every electrical device within a five mile radius, plug it all back in, and restart everything again.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think Christmas traditions are going too far. It gets worse every year. More stress, more presents for everyone. Pretty much christmas is going too far don't you agree?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Fuse box needs replacing, house needs rewiring and now the tumble dryer is apparently trying to kill us by being a fire hazard.

Because money just falls out of my butt, right? Sigh...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"Star Wars: The Force Awakens...then puts you to sleep".

Oh wow, you used the title of the movie and came up with an incredibly lame pun, and all because you didn't enjoy the film. Would you like your award for funniest, wittiest anecdote of the year now, or are you okay with it coming in the mail?.

Top Bottom